Kevin Cook (@✈️)

So I caved in and I’ve subbed to his onlyfans page. Like what the poster above said, it is not too bad but there is room for improvement. I find Kevin really sexy though so having him naked and sweaty is a definite plus! I also bought his cumshot vids which I thought we’re okay. I guess most people would like a close up of hot cum spurting out but I prefer to see their face as well in ecstasy when they orgasm. There is so much potential though, so I am keeping my eyes open to what he gets up to in the next few months.

So I caved in and I’ve subbed to his onlyfans page. Like what the poster above said, it is not too bad but there is room for improvement. I find Kevin really sexy though so having him naked and sweaty is a definite plus! I also bought his cumshot vids which I thought we’re okay. I guess most people would like a close up of hot cum spurting out but I prefer to see their face as well in ecstasy when they orgasm. There is so much potential though, so I am keeping my eyes open to what he gets up to in the next few months.
I think most people prefer full view with face when they cum? I always hate when they close up on their dick, I want to see their pleasure in the face

Any of his PPV vids worth shouting home about?

Any of his PPV vids worth shouting home about?

He has a few other PPV vids (more naked workouts) but don’t think it’s interesting enough for me. I didn’t see those though so I can’t form an honest feedback. The ones I’ve seen are the first solo cum video (7mins) and another longer wank and cum video (14mins).

Some of the ones that are free to view on his OF are quite hot actually especially the exercise vid where he gets really sweaty.

He has a few other PPV vids (more naked workouts) but don’t think it’s interesting enough for me. I didn’t see those though so I can’t form an honest feedback. The ones I’ve seen are the first solo cum video (7mins) and another longer wank and cum video (14mins).

Some of the ones that are free to view on his OF are quite hot actually especially the exercise vid where he gets really sweaty.
more appreciate if u post it herethanks

I guess it depends on what you want to get out of it. It is a relatively new page so I want to give him the benefit of the doubt as well. He posts a decent amount I guess, with full-length videos of his naked exercises, but any clips of him with an erection are only a few seconds long. So far he has released one jerk off vid that cost 18$ which I didn't get because I felt it was a bit overpriced. He will be releasing another one soon, the attached video is the preview he posted of it.

I think it may be best to wait and see. If you go through the thread you'll see that I posted a screenshot where he said he may end up posting videos like the one where he had sex with a transwoman. Unless you want to pay extra for solo vids, I would suggest waiting a bit. I don't think he has a bad only fans page, he has a lot of potential, and so far he has been really upfront and done what he said he would. In saying that I do think there are other onlyfans pages where you would be getting more for your money.
someone got the fullvids?