Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey i just installed kik based on all the amazing looking cocks on this thread. username: crouchtouch

can anyone give me a quick explainer how it works? is there a public feed like twitter or is it strictly one-to-one messaging?

arielici

Sexy Member
Media
27 [M4M] Dom looking for sub/puppy hung/muscular guys who like to show off. long term preferred

Hey, I'm looking to dom any of the following:
  1. muscular, ripped, gymrats and so on
  2. 7"+ dick subs
  3. pups with pup gear
  4. or any combination of the above!
Tell me what you like as a sub, your limits and add a photo when you contact me.
long term preferred, talkative person, we dont have to just focus on your dick or body, but also be able to talk

I myself am pretty limitless and adjust my domming style to the sub, though i do particularly enjoy:
cbt, joi, edging, cum control, show off of muscles, bondage, sissies, pups, slaves, etc

snapchat is jimmyraynor19
skype is arielariel1

Who wants to worship my 9 inch? It's plumped and aching for detailed admiration, worship, and I am craving a good edge session with sexy JOI. Are you up to the challenge? Message me.

[photo=large]8830741[/photo]

bigd4ualldaynight on kik

Reactions: abolton

Eightane87

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EightyNido

Into size envy and makin' hung guys proud of what they have, a thick 6"er here. Will gladly tell you all the reasons to want a big dick. I love a good compare and talkin about how sex feels w/ different junk.

View media item 8376931