Kik usernames

jmarxabc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always love to admire a confident, well-endowed man who likes to show himself off without needing to see me. I’m happy to admire, rate, worship, rp, catfish, and more. I have a soft spot for straight/curious guys with big dicks Kik me: dwat96

azfuggo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been curious about having an online stalker. I like the idea of someone keeping control over my location and what I'm doing and stuff like that. It's a really exciting idea and something I would like to experience. Into techdom, surveillance, being stalked, clicking shady links, dice dares, hypno, mind control etc.

Kik is norwcomp
30 m gay

lannon2480

1st Like
Media
Kik lannon2480, 20 m bi

I love exposing myself to people online. The thought of other people having pics of me saved that they can expose whenever they want without my control turns me on soo much. I want you to use me

Reactions: Believe1980

azfuggo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been curious about having an online stalker. I like the idea of someone keeping control over my location and what I'm doing and stuff like that. It's a really exciting idea and something I would like to experience. Into techdom, surveillance, being stalked, clicking shady links, dice dares, hypno, mind control etc.

Kik is kujonor
Discord: kujonor
30 m gay

Ne_guy22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
33, athletic, looking to chat. Only looking for guys who are bigger than me (7ish) , preference for older guys, hairy guys, suit and tie types, straight guys, bicurious guys. Kik: o_b4607 (21+ please)

Reactions: Believe1980