Killian

firas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Straight men are really boring and you guys are so crazy about him, haven't you seen straight men?
If a man is attractive, he's attractive. Doesn't matter if he's gay or straight. And killian is very attractive.

BoyBot-

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Any intel on what is on this MYM?
Nothing noteworthy. Basically the same pics he posts on instagram but with some bush and some others pictures of his backside.

People were so disappointed in the content that they were vocal about it in the comment section, until he disabled the option. So now you can only like the pics, no commenting whatsoever.

The most notorious thing about the page is that he often uploads after workout videos where he strips down to his undies and poses to show his gains.
though they are repetitive in a seen one, seen all kinda way.

xochipilli

Expert Member
Media
Nothing noteworthy. Basically the same pics he posts on instagram but with some bush and some others pictures of his backside.

People were so disappointed in the content that they were vocal about it in the comment section, until he disabled the option. So now you can only like the pics, no commenting whatsoever.

The most notorious thing about the page is that he often uploads after workout videos where he strips down to his undies and poses to show his gains.
though they are repetitive in a seen one, seen all kinda way.
Thanks for the detailed response. Yeah, I didn't think he would be risque...was thinking perhaps he would be 'interactive' with 'fans.'

Reactions: kev2001

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the detailed response. Yeah, I didn't think he would be risque...was thinking perhaps he would be 'interactive' with 'fans.'
He does live sessions .. about once or twice per week. I’ve never seen one so I don’t know what actually happens in those, but in betting it’s just him training and maybe reading messages between sets. But who actually knows.

He does them Paris time, so I was either asleep or at work while I was subscribed