Kingdaddypete Onlyfans?

Not to change subject but, this guy on twitter is fine
@MannyE46 lifts, drinks too much, but hot.

He’s homophobic af
When gays only paid for his stupid onlyfans haha he’s a clown
Last night he was talking shit I about gays I got so mad I was gonna say something but I couldn’t for some reasons I can’t say but anyways he’s dumb and homophobic he said e hates gays he can’t stand them and he wants us dead

He’s homophobic af
When gays only paid for his stupid onlyfans haha he’s a clown
Last night he was talking shit I about gays I got so mad I was gonna say something but I couldn’t for some reasons I can’t say but anyways he’s dumb and homophobic he said e hates gays he can’t stand them and he wantss us dead

He is not that "homophobic" because he is on grindr lmao
So he might talk shit about gays but he still pounds them here and there , he is one of those "straight guys " who thinking if they only top a man and not bottom for a man that they "aint gay" since they are the one who is doing the banging instead of being banged lmao

Reactions: Teamphotoshoot
So he might talk shit about gays but he still pounds them here and there , he is one of those "straight guys " who thinking if they only top a man and not bottom for a man that they "aint gay" since they are the one who is doing the banging instead of being banged lmao
what??? have any screenshots of his grindr?

Probably a fake Grindr cuz he’s homophobic like sweet tea they say he’s on Grindr too and rob and Alda even Alex Coronado but those sre fake profiles of course

Reactions: Teamphotoshoot
Probably a fake Grindr cuz he’s homophobic like sweet tea they say he’s on Grindr too and rob and Alda even Alex Coronado but those sre fake profiles of course
I agree! Even if they had a grindr, Im pretty sure they’re smart enough to not put their own photo on their profile.. but either way the majority of homophobic guys are actually in the down low for the reason of them not being able to be themselves out in public. So yes you can tell Pete is in the down low and Im pretty sure he is a top but theres a chance he enjoys getting his ass licked ;) and the rest of the guys that might also be on the down low are sweet tea, Alda, and Alex Coronado, not Rob you can tell he only acts gay with his boys cuz he is comfortable of who he is.

I agree! Even if they had a grindr, Im pretty sure they’re smart enough to not put their own photo on their profile.. but either way the majority of homophobic guys are actually in the down low for the reason of them not being able to be themselves out in public. So yes you can tell Pete is in the down low and Im pretty sure he is a top but theres a chance he enjoys getting his ass licked ;) and the rest of the guys that might also be on the down low are sweet tea, Alda, and Alex Coronado, not Rob you can tell he only acts gay with his boys cuz he is comfortable of who he is.
Yes you’re right.
Sweet tea is down for anything when he’s drunk I’m sure he wants to suck some dick
Alda is more down to earth and he might be down for money
Alex Coronado is totally down to let him give you head for money he wants $300 for head and fuck I’ve asked lol
And rob yeah he’s def straight and he’s cool and funny too
But Pete honestly I have my doubts he probably is down low but if gays try to message he put them on blast and he starts saying shit

Reactions: sugd and Donnnn_
Yes you’re right.
Sweet tea is down for anything when he’s drunk I’m sure he wants to suck some dick
Alda is more down to earth and he might be down for money
Alex Coronado is totally down to let him give you head for money he wants $300 for head and fuck I’ve asked lol
And rob yeah he’s def straight and he’s cool and funny too
But Pete honestly I have my doubts he probably is down low but if gays try to message he put them on blast and he starts saying shit
Yes Pete is the type of down low that have trust issues so he wont expose himself to strangers that hit on him. I have a feeling he has mess around with guys who he knows very well not just random guys.