Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk but this thread gives me ped-ophiles vibe..asking nude pictures of Somone who plays a schoolboy ..idk man
y'all just love to throw around labels don't ya? pedos are attracted to prepubescent kids and i haven't seen anyone requesting to see his privates.

Do you guys think he might be bi? Or even gay?

I personally thinks he’s straight, but it was never confirmed.
Apparently Netflix were made to cast actors of the same sexuality and race of the character they were playing.

Watching heartstopper and I keep getting distracted by Kit's chest. They really knew what they were doing letting him wear tight fitting clothes lol
yes, i keep staring at it whenever he's in a tight fitting shirt ;)

I've been following Sebastian Croft since pretty much Penny Dreadful I think and for the past year he's been constantly with Joe so I started following Joe too. And the thing is they didn't really post anything with Kit, so I wonder whether Kit has any kind of special bond with others or they are only colleagues (which makes kisses between him and Joe a bit less romantical)

Idk but this thread gives me ped-ophiles vibe..asking nude pictures of Somone who plays a schoolboy ..idk man
Yet you're here, probably having searched his name and pressed the watch button. Bit insecure with your own thoughts methinks...

Couldn't find this on his Twitter, just on a Heartstopper fan account with no source. Not saying it's not him but it's hard to find its origin.
Yea as someone else said, it definitely was on his twitter at some point. I think I remember it being some kind of banter with either fans or his castmates involving Tom Holland's selfie which was in a similar pose
(which makes kisses between him and Joe a bit less romantical)
Well I mean Joe and Sebastian's relationship doesn't make any of Ben and Charlie's kisses better does it?

Also just want to add my thanks to Nick's wardrobe team for their choices of tight shirts lol

I've been following Sebastian Croft since pretty much Penny Dreadful I think and for the past year he's been constantly with Joe so I started following Joe too. And the thing is they didn't really post anything with Kit, so I wonder whether Kit has any kind of special bond with others or they are only colleagues (which makes kisses between him and Joe a bit less romantical)
Wait was he on penny dreadful? :skull:

OT: he’s cute, like the baby face

Reactions: davepadillas
8c27219d93759e34fa069bca7f18d0d728dd5cf6.gifv
8055db11f148b4b28ea2f704d91b8b349a1d4e52.gifv

72defc8166d816359bac7d98ceb6dfc75764e57a.gifv
b9bd84e5ddc908e012505938b49f4d92f1f21697.gifv

fc5049fc3575818e054ed1868416987353cc447b.gifv
9c8965bc3f5f51ac64c06408464e29289399a546.gifv
wow, he’s gonna bust his shirt.:yum:yum

wow, he’s gonna bust his shirt.:yum:yum
I think he got a fair bit bigger post-season. Not to be too weird about it since we don't know how old he was when they shot it, but the very brief glimpse of him shirtless in the show seems a bit leaner than his seriously stacked frame now.

Status
Not open for further replies.