Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
287816139_5012520735541794_7302719065568853394_n.mp4

Kit Connor: Heartstopper, My Life, And My Career Vanity Teen 虚荣青年 Lifestyle  & New Faces Magazine

He looks very handsome in my eyes but is kinda perfect example of "basic pretty boy" i think at the same time?

People really need to let go of the obsession of his sexuality. It's none of ours business and there's 0 chances for any of us to get on with him even if he was gay or bi.

Sorry, but I really don't think he's that attractive. Passable, but not much more than that, and I don't get any gay vibes from him at all.
So why are you even in this thread? Genuinely curious, because I see folk on here do this kind of thing all too often, and it's honestly puzzling.

Honestly the first 30 or so pages of this thread should be studied by psychologists bc.. Wow. Lmao. But the last half was considerably less insane I suppose.

Anyway obligatory Kit is really fucking hot. That's all.

Sorry, but I really don't think he's that attractive. Passable, but not much more than that, and I don't get any gay vibes from him at all.
He’s young and cute, which is more than enough for the gays. They’ll drop him as soon as starts aging rapidly/poorly and go for someone else.
I remember them being all over zac efron, Bieber, one direction guys, and Shawn mendes.
I believe Froy Gutierrez, Richard madden’s “secret” boyfriend, was a thing for a while too.

He’s young and cute, which is more than enough for the gays. They’ll drop him as soon as starts aging rapidly/poorly and go for someone else.
I remember them being all over zac efron, Bieber, one direction guys, and Shawn mendes.
I believe Froy Gutierrez, Richard madden’s “secret” boyfriend, was a thing for a while too.
The latest "flavour of the week" as it were haha

I like how he moves his face when he is acting. I don’t find him particularly attractive, but the facial control he utilizes makes him very endearing.

If this thread is to be believed, he does it to conceal the gap in his teeth. He doesn’t do it in interviews, though.

Either way, I never noticed the gap.

Because there are more interesting things to discuss about him than his sex appeal, or lack of it.
Poopooing his looks and adding yet another entry to the burgeoning list of inane assertions on his sexuality already littering the thread are "more interesting things"...?
not-sure-about-that-kit-connor.gif

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.