Kit harington

WE NEED TO GET, AT LEAST, HIS ASS ONE MORE TIME
this crappy werewolf movie came out of nowhere and might give us a lot of ass shots. It seems like Kit’s character will be naked everytime he transforms, so yay

Also we dont have to wait much because it’s releasing next month already

this crappy werewolf movie came out of nowhere and might give us a lot of ass shots. It seems like Kit’s character will be naked everytime he transforms, so yay

Also we dont have to wait much because it’s releasing next month already
now now, how do you know it's crappy if you haven't seen it?

Reactions: Iosif Astone
kit's haters say he's not a star, that he can't draw an audience.

but he has some fans after all... i watch almost everything he's in for the hopes of seeing him at least partially naked.

that's something, isn't it?
I mean seriously, look at the trailer and the production value… it doesn’t take Einstein to know it’s a straight-to-DVD B-movie…

and straight to dvd b movie's, back in the day, were great for nudity, weren't they?
Look, we’re just waiting to see his dick because we’ve already seen everything else and I doubt is showing it in that werewolf movie

He's only moderately talented as an actor, so he's got to heavily rely on his looks to get work.

That means we'll have plenty of opportunities to see his butt and naked torso in the future, most likely.

The universe is full of gifts. :)

By the way, you think this is him or a body double? We only see from the back..

KIT HARINGTON NAKED 01.gif

Hey, please record a video of him naked in slave play! I’ve been wanting to see his dick forever. (Dream dicks to see lol)
And that f*** webcam video that never leaked really made me want to see it even more…
its basically impossible to record any video in the theatre, hence why so few ever come out. i can't even think how anyone would get away with it

Reactions: Iosif Astone