Kit harington

Straight men and their egos always astonish me... if my cock was the size of a bee sting I would be so shy... maybe its the gay community thats convinced us we need godzilla shlongs down our throats and that we must walk around with anal fistulas..
lol. i'll bet straight men with big dicks are even more insufferable than gay men with big dicks.

Reactions: bruhh42 and lexss84
This size discussion is kinda cringe, like why care so much about something people can't control
Honestly? Nobody cares, we’d be all in line to suck it and swallow his hot load!!! But some members were saying he has an average size dick, when it’s clearly not the case. Loll

Honestly? Nobody cares, we’d be all in line to suck it and swallow his hot load!!! But some members were saying he has an average size dick, when it’s clearly not the case. Loll

Not average because you think it's bigger or because you think it's smaller?

I don't get the whole thing about it the dick is under 8 inches, it's small... like the large majority of men have dick in the 5.5 to 6.5 inches range and that's when fully erect. Judging a penis' size when flaccid is a weird thing because it doesn't mean anything. A very small flaccid dick can grow to a lot when erect... "shower vs grower" discourse. Also, big dicks aren't particularly nice to have sex with imo.

What surprises me for a website made up of predominantly males and gay males at that, some of you act like you've not seen many dicks.
I've seen massive dicks that barely increase in size when hard, I've seen small dicks that grew to an impressive size.
Judging his overall size from these dark 144p videos is crazy, the Jesse Williams vids were like 4k compared (and he definitely fluffed beforehand).

I personally like a small dick. I’m not a snake handler. That said, anyone who has paid gay attention to Kit would not be shocked by his size. He’s done some work to hide his tiny bulge, like when he wore padded briefs in his SNL skit. But there are pics out there from another play he did several years back where’s he’s wearing next to nothing and you can clearly see his very small VPL.
For those who shame or mock dick size, it says a lot about your values. It either comes from a place of low self esteem, self hate, or not being able to appreciate something or someone for more than some shallow attributes.
All in all, he’s a beautiful man.

I personally like a small dick. I’m not a snake handler. That said, anyone who has paid gay attention to Kit would not be shocked by his size. He’s done some work to hide his tiny bulge, like when he wore padded briefs in his SNL skit. But there are pics out there from another play he did several years back where’s he’s wearing next to nothing and you can clearly see his very small VPL.
For those who shame or mock dick size, it says a lot about your values. It either comes from a place of low self esteem, self hate, or not being able to appreciate something or someone for more than some shallow attributes.
All in all, he’s a beautiful man.
Where can I find the play photos you're referring to?