Klwhick (keegan whicker)

He facetunes his eye color, the size of his ears, and the shape of his eyes. He narrows his nose and squares his jaw and widens it. Not to mention, increasing the size of his lips and basically erasing the years of dark circles and bags on his under eyes.

Apparently, facetuning his entire face is less egregious than flattening one's stomach.

Prove it. Show an edited photos vs. An unedited photo

Reactions: Hungxlgsweet22
He facetunes his eye color, the size of his ears, and the shape of his eyes. He narrows his nose and squares his jaw and widens it. Not to mention, increasing the size of his lips and basically erasing the years of dark circles and bags on his under eyes.

Apparently, facetuning his entire face is less egregious than flattening one's stomach.
I am illuminated

Reactions: NYguy10
even without having ever seen what he looks like irl the face tune is so obvious. Maybe its cause I studied graphics design but really im amazed by how people dont see something thats so obvious.

Yeah I noticed it a long time ago too, he isn't even ugly whatsoever so it's sad that he feels the need to basically sculpt himself into this false person.

Reactions: T0T0007 and NYguy10
I feel betrayed, but also kindof always knew something was going on.

Finally a nude!!

I think because of the exaggerated amount he's been told he could earn, he's making a joke about it. He'd be worse on OF than big ass Hawn.

I called him out for it on his latest Insta...

After this thread popped back up, I went and had a quick look @ his instagram - looks like he's working on a new version of his face.

In all honesty, I'm a bit surprised he's continuing this charade. He's never going to be signed by an agency. He's yet to receive a single sponsorship (despite having ~500k followers). And now with instagram removing "likes", I'm not sure where he's going to get that affirmation from.

After this thread popped back up, I went and had a quick look @ his instagram - looks like he's working on a new version of his face.

In all honesty, I'm a bit surprised he's continuing this charade. He's never going to be signed by an agency. He's yet to receive a single sponsorship (despite having ~500k followers). And now with instagram removing "likes", I'm not sure where he's going to get that affirmation from.

Yeah. It is just odd. He is a very attractive guy regardless yet feels it necessary to distort and alter his appearance. Sad.