Klwhick (keegan whicker)

I wasn’t going to bring it up, but did anyone catch those video Stories last weekend of Keegan and other Seattle Instagays like @dr_christian021 attending some sort of a candlelight dinner and they were all wearing drag. I didn’t screenshot any of it and none of them uploaded them as posts.

Seems like they wanted to keep it on the downlow either because they didn’t want to advertise the fact that they do drag, or didn’t want to promote that they’re attending a gathering during the pandemic.

Reactions: bigboaster
I wasn’t going to bring it up, but did anyone catch those video Stories last weekend of Keegan and other Seattle Instagays like @dr_christian021 attending some sort of a candlelight dinner and they were all wearing drag. I didn’t screenshot any of it and none of them uploaded them as posts.

Seems like they wanted to keep it on the downlow either because they didn’t want to advertise the fact that they do drag, or didn’t want to promote that they’re attending a gathering during the pandemic.

That would be hilarious as Keegan has commented as if he is above that kind of behavior all year. But wouldn't shock me.

Reactions: Obetv1113

He’s done drag several times before. Not my cup of tea and I don’t actually like the way he looks when impersonating a woman. But to each their own.
I don’t think they are ashamed of either of the things you mention, if they were, they wouldn’t even upload a story.

Reactions: nvip2411