Klwhick (keegan whicker)

That clip of Matthew Camp inappropriately grabbing Keegan's junk never fails to shock me.
oh, please. They were having fun. Probably had hands all over each other if not more. Keegan not protesting. Do you go to an orgy and ask every guy if they want to be fucked. You respond to cues and the rules of the environment.

Reactions: User326721
oh, please. They were having fun. Probably had hands all over each other if not more. Keegan not protesting. Do you go to an orgy and ask every guy if they want to be fucked. You respond to cues and the rules of the environment.

This wasn't an orgy, this footage was from a clubbing/dance event they were both performing at. Keegan dancing isn't giving a "cue" to have his cock squeezed by that creep and Keegan's face at the end says it all.

Reactions: Lehehe and nvip2411
Lol you're overreacting, i just watched the clip and nowhere did I see Keegan being uncomfortable. Friends do that to each other all the time as a playful thing. You're making it sound like Matthew has a hidden agenda by grabbing him lmao

Reactions: colorfulkent
What clip are you talking about?
Lol you're overreacting, i just watched the clip and nowhere did I see Keegan being uncomfortable. Friends do that to each other all the time as a playful thing. You're making it sound like Matthew has a hidden agenda by grabbing him lmao

You ignored his "wtf" expression at the end of the clip then? Listen, nobody has the right to touch anybody else without permission even if they are "friends".

I can't believe I'm having to write that...

You ignored his "wtf" expression at the end of the clip then? Listen, nobody has the right to touch anybody else without permission even if they are "friends".

I can't believe I'm having to write that...
I can't believe you've never seen people do that expression as an "Oh, c'mon" response like whenever their friends do corny jokes. What you're implying is that he was enraged and offended which he was not as far as i could tell.

"Can i have your permission to grab you playfully as a bit?", like that doesn't ruin the point of what a joke is lmao. It isn't that deep

Reactions: colorfulkent
Aite!! That black dildo clip has ran it's course! I need to see that ass fucked hard! That 1 video with Ryan O'Connor dicking him was aite but they recorded from 1 angle. That was kinda wack. I need to see Keegan's hole getting abused/punished NOW. Do a video like this exist?