Klwhick (keegan whicker)

Why don't people just unsubscribe? If his followers decrease, he'll have less cash flow and thus will be forced to rethink his business model.
Because some people actually like what he's putting out and stay subscribed AND he gets new a new influx of subscribers constantly. I would bet those 2 categories of people make him believe it's a good business model lol

Because some people actually like what he's putting out and stay subscribed AND he gets new a new influx of subscribers constantly. I would bet those 2 categories of people make him believe it's a good business model lol
That's basically what it comes down to, basic supply/demand.

We may not be fans, but soft core is a market too. And some people are content with that if they find the guy attractive.

That's basically what it comes down to, basic supply/demand.

We may not be fans, but soft core is a market too. And some people are content with that if they find the guy attractive.

I could deal with it if the editing and that fucking terrible music didn't ruin the vibe.

I could deal with it if the editing and that fucking terrible music didn't ruin the vibe.
I wouldn't mind if it was softcore if the length of the video was longer than 1 min. Who charges close to $100 for minute long videos? That is where I draw the line.

Reactions: gemi_foster
I wouldn't mind if it was softcore if the length of the video was longer than 1 min. Who charges close to $100 for minute long videos? That is where I draw the line.
I love softcore tease. But not this. Because of the deliberate deception and lies and because they are short and cheesy and boring. Softcore that gives softcore a bad name.

He's got a nice big dick! My guess is between 7.5-8
I don't know. 7,5 it's very bigger than the average. Don't think he has it. He knows how to make it seems very big... (But yes it's a big one)
One day someone have to ask him to measure it in a video.