Klwhick (keegan whicker)

This guy is the biggest scammer. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON HIM. I just bought his 15 min of cum shot compilation vid from his OF and his face is not in any of the video. Just a random body and cumming. I complained and he got pissed. If I am paying for PPV content, I want a face. Dont waste your money on him.

This guy is the biggest scammer. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON HIM. I just bought his 15 min of cum shot compilation vid from his OF and his face is not in any of the video. Just a random body and cumming. I complained and he got pissed. If I am paying for PPV content, I want a face. Dont waste your money on him.
I think his OF content is VERY HOT and worth it!

His OF is so hot imo. As long as you know what your paying for. I get your point, but it would be different if you got random videos of him not jerking off at all. And you can tell what his body looks like, even if the face is not included

Reactions: Versaillesxiv