bitchslapbitch
Cherished Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2021
- Posts
- 51
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 405
- Points
- 88
- Location
- Sydney (New South Wales, Australia)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
OMG ! Whats his findom twitter, i want to follow asap x what kind of stuff is he posting / ? thnx in advanceI’ve not seen any dick pics but he seems to be going down the findom line on Twitter so maybe will in time
Thanks for the link - I didn’t know he had a 2nd Twitter - he’s very attractive and has a stunning physique - I’ve seen all those Twitter pics before & he posts each one several times on his threadHe’s posting quite a lot on twitter lately - officialKoriS
Agreed - not huge but average - which is fine btw - overall he’s stunningNice bulge
He got husband dickAgreed - not huge but average - which is fine btw - overall he’s stunning
He’s posting quite a lot on twitter lately - officialKoriS
That’s interesting - the page doesn’t load anymore but if you search the name old tweets to it come up - I wonder if that means the Snapchat he promoted on it is fake too?He said this is fake.
Omg it’s happening! The route to nudes and maybe semi pornVia Twitter
He also posted it on Snapchat, I asked if he was planing to go back to OnlyFans but he said never againOmg it’s happening! The route to nudes and maybe semi porn
He also posted it on Snapchat, I asked if he was planing to go back to OnlyFans but he said never again
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.