Kyle Pallo

Mac Found

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been reading through this entire thread and a lot of mirrors my own evolution of how I felt about Kyle. I discovered his YouTube during the pandemic and he was fun to watch. He was getting out to the parks and had a certain frat boy vibe that was cute. I really did think he and JoJo were a couple which made me all the more interested in his content.

Over the past year or so I've come to see his content is not at all special. He does no planning and often provides misinformation. Others have mentioned his word salad and random "facts" he spews (or "feels") and his looks are going downhill. I stopped watching and rely on the summaries (here and tattle) to keep me posted.

It does seem like Nick may be gay but is deeply closeted. I wish him all the best. I still watch JoJo once in a while, he seems to have slightly better content and is still pretty easy on the eyes.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
My question is who arw the two old Queens he bought the BMW from?

He always has thrown a paddy, when he hasn't got a media invite. But he rarely does Universal, so kinda obviously isn't going to get a media invite, heck he didn't even get a media invite for MNSSHP.

Side note: Can we appreciate the recent gym picture from I see that bugle Mr Baby Lamb

View attachment 76275941
Unsure if it's been stated before the YouTube duo "Magic Dads" might be the ones.

Reactions: Dudeguy123