Kylie Cox aka Sketch

I want to know who the real Kylie Cox is. Is it the cock hungry bottom boy, is in the dorky, amiable football obsessed gamer, is it neither? It's so weird to see one person act so differently, I wonder if there's more to it.

I want to know who the real Kylie Cox is. Is it the cock hungry bottom boy, is in the dorky, amiable football obsessed gamer, is it neither? It's so weird to see one person act so differently, I wonder if there's more to it.
Streamers putting on an act is pretty standard, but apparently he is like this off camera too I assume? Also what is with this narrative that the "old him" and "new him" are so different? He could have liked football back then too no? Why is everything is binary with the gays? lol smh

Last edited:
His witty comebacks makes so much more sense now when those streamers always him some crazy or outta pocket questions. He lowkey be reading them cause he is a gworl. He is one of us. Like his one liners are iconic now when you go back and watch those irl streams.

Streamers putting on an act in pretty standard, but apparently he is like this off camera too I assume? Also what is with this narrative that the "old him" and "new him" are so different? He could have liked football back then too no? Why is everything is binary with the gays? lol smh
It's not wrong to say that some cock hungry bottom boy wearing a French maid's outfit while taking bbc is a bit of a departure from the football player gamer persona. Get real.

I feel so bad he felt he had to change. He looked happy then dont get me wrong he looks happy now too. But he is literally a different looking, talking, sounding, acting person and I feel like he shouldn’t have had to change.

He was so cute too like what happened

Reactions: Faqed_up
I feel so bad he felt he had to change. He looked happy then dont get me wrong he looks happy now too. But he is literally a different looking, talking, sounding, acting person and I feel like he shouldn’t have had to change.

He was so cute too like what happened
What I don’t like is him pretending to be special I have people in my family that are Down’s syndrome. but I agree he should be more himself.

Reactions: WrikPrada
These streamers are such fucking incels to fake autism and say you were on drugs per addiction is fucking whack. like if you are gay and like dick stand on it. He was happily living his gay life before hitting big and is now playing the switch game is pathetic. The indivual who obviously was jacking off or was denied Sketches bussy that leaked the videos is whack af too. Just pathetic.
Agreed

Reactions: WrikPrada
The old him is the new him is the old him. Actually "Sketch" seems to be a character he discovered recently.

Being a gamer bro and an insatiable pig bottom aren't mutually exclusive. People are complicated.

Also what is with this narrative that the "old him" and "new him" are so different? He could have liked football back then too no? Why is everything is binary with the gays? lol smh
Being a gamer bro and an insatiable pig bottom aren't mutually exclusive. People are complicated.

There is a football game playing in the background of one of his OF clips.

I don't know why guys can't seem to understand that people can be more than one thing. You can be a football fan in the streets and a big ole bottom in the sheets. Maybe he's just masculine gay man with a feminine side that he expresses sexually (considering the femboy persona). It's not uncommon.

There is a football game playing in the background of one of his OF clips.

I don't know why guys can't seem to understand that people can be more than one thing. You can be a football fan in the streets and a big ole bottom in the sheets. Maybe he's just masculine gay man with a feminine side that he expresses sexually (considering the femboy persona). It's not uncommon.
Not uncommon at all.

Not the “I don’t like men’s no more”

You don’t arch and moan like that for 8 inches and change your mind later. People need to stop giving him shit. You can be gay and like sports and be a streamer. ☝
he's just panicking, he was outed its not like its so eady to be outed, its really sad he thinks he needs to change just to be accepted.