Kylie Cox aka Sketch

Yesss he did. On one of his streams.
He said “god is good and that’s not him anymore and that he likes women and always did”
Soooo yeahhhh. Whatever that means :joy::joy:
His OF vids say diff
He's pathetic. His bullshit lying does harm to the gay community.

Yesss he did. On one of his streams.
He said “god is good and that’s not him anymore and that he likes women and always did”
Soooo yeahhhh. Whatever that means :joy::joy:
His OF vids say diff
You can tell he has a deep love and devotion to the human penis in this clip, from the way he kisses the head of the dick, feeling it with his hand for firmness to see if it’s ready to go inside him, making eye contact with the owner while sucking on the head and using his lips and tongue to caress it, letting the man push his head onto it so it goes into his throat and then when he gags he goes straight back to playing with it. Only a well trained and devoted boy does these things.
RPReplay_Final1721390060.mov

He's pathetic. His bullshit lying does harm to the gay community.
For real he legit said the god stuff and then said “the person in those vids isn’t him anymore and basically blamed it all on other “substances” and said he was never into it.
I’m like uhhhh….:joy: You looked pretty damn into it. Just saying

You can tell he has a deep love and devotion to the human penis in this clip, from the way he kisses the head of the dick, feeling it with his hand for firmness to see if it’s ready to go inside him, making eye contact with the owner while sucking on the head and using his lips and tongue to caress it, letting the man push his head onto it so it goes into his throat and then when he gags he goes straight back to playing with it. Only a well trained and devoted boy does these things.

I agree, but sheesh this level of detail - please touch grass

not to yuck your yum but your posts on this thread have all been concerningly unhinged lol

Yeah. Taking multiple dicks over the course of 2 years is a hobby.
Lmaooo. So true
And to say it “isn’t who he is anymore” is what cracks me up. But hey I mean he said “GOD IS GOOD” so maybe he believes it :joy:
Also when he said “I was never into it” :joy::joy:

For real he legit said the god stuff and then said “the person in those vids isn’t him anymore and basically blamed it all on other “substances” and said he was never into it.
I’m like uhhhh….:joy: You looked pretty damn into it. Just saying
No fucking way he didn't like that, bro got dressed up pretty, took big dicks like a champ and even put his tiny dick in a cage, he fucking loved that shit lol

I also struggle with the gay for pay excuses
Lmao yeah I agree. Like no way he’s gonna blame it all on gay for pay. He started posting on Twitter even before he had an OF so I’m sure he wasn’t making any $$$ in beginning
He shoulda know when he started streaming, that this was all gonna come out

Reactions: bigboaster
Not the “I don’t like men’s no more”

You don’t arch and moan like that for 8 inches and change your mind later. People need to stop giving him shit. You can be gay and like sports and be a streamer. ☝