Ladies, Is a big dick THAT much better?

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had sex with a veritable smorgasbord of variety as far as dick size, and so long as they're within average range, it's way more about the person and their skill overall. Ya don't speak for all women by any means, and sweeping generalizations are obnoxious.

Agreed!
I had the most disappointing sex with the biggest guy I've ever been with. He lasted all of 5 secs, and didn't understand foreplay.

The best sex I've had has been with the guy with the smallest cock. There was a ton of passion and he knew how to move. One of the biggest things for me is overall shape. I like a little curve in a cock, the head rubs my g-spot perfectly to make me squirt.

Best Before 1973

Cherished Member
Media
When I was with my ex, she told me I had the biggest dick she ever had, even though I consider myself pretty average (probably somewhere between 6-7 inches, depending on arousal). We broke up 3 months ago and, in the meantime, she's hooked up with a few guys, one of whom she admitted had a bigger dick than me and was a pretty good fuck. I visited her last night to chat and asked her in honesty if she ever had better sex with the 'larger guy' and she said it came pretty close. So I asked her if she wanted to have sex with me for one last time (to be fair, I was pretty sexually frustrated by this point, being dry for a few months) and she agreed.

What resulted was the best sex I've ever had. She told me it was awesome too and, even though her last guy was bigger, she told me I 'felt bigger' because she was so turned on.

So, in answer to the original thread question, some girls may prefer and get turned on by big dicks (hey, if you're a size queen, good on ya, and keep going for it!), but I always like to get girls who are open to anything and even if they've had bigger dicks in the past, you can always make them feel fulfilled if you have the talent elsewhere. That's why I love most of the girls I've met. Some of them 'have been round the block' and some of them are more subtle - but either way, I've had some great sex and size has never been questioned. I'm a pretty self-conscious guy in all areas and always stupidly ask girls if my cock was big enough for them - but I've always had great feedback on my sex We're all up far a good time, and if you truly care about the person you're with (either for a 5min quickie or a long term relationship) you'll give them the time of day.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love big dicks!...although my pussy is so tight all you can see and feel touching are my pink walls...I love the full feeling of them entering me and adjusting to their size...every nerve ending is stimulated, every spot is stroked...a big dick is a grown man's dick, and a grown man with a small dick well is uh under developed....the only reason why most women say size doesn't matter us because they never had a thick cock in them with a nice length to fuck them into the next dimension....I have had dicks from 7 inches to 13 inches and thick...these men know how to beam you up Scotty into outer space lol...so I don't care how good you are fucked with your little friend...or how much oral he gave you...try a big cock with great oral and see you will be on that spaceship to never come back...btw I am dating someone now who is 9 inches and thick...he bends me over and grabs my face and fucks my wett cumming pussy into oblivion ...I didn't know where I was I just blacked out...so...yea I can't stand small dicks no matter how good of a they are
lol at 13 inches....glad you have pics to prove it then catch an attitude with anyone who calls bullshit

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I guess I have a modern socially PC vagina that says no it's not much better. Don't get me wrong, my husband is a great lover. But if I didn't connect with him in many ways I would have left him due to genital size incompatibility.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had from 4" in length to 11" in length, and I'm less certain about girth and haven't always measured, but I've had a wide variety there too. I haven't found any particular size to be better or worse, just different. Improved or worsened compatibility has always come from the man himself, not his genitals. I'm far from politically correct, generally feeling quite free to say exactly what I mean. No one needs some man explaining in Women's Issues what feels like what. A variety of women have spoken for themselves, some saying it matteted, some saying it didn't. Men with their vested interests solely in guarding their own egos should all fuck off.

I have had from 4" in length to 11" in length, and I'm less certain about girth and haven't always measured, but I've had a wide variety there too. I haven't found any particular size to be better or worse, just different. Improved or worsened compatibility has always come from the man himself, not his genitals. I'm far from politically correct, generally feeling quite free to say exactly what I mean. No one needs some man explaining in Women's Issues what feels like what. A variety of women have spoken for themselves, some saying it matteted, some saying it didn't. Men with their vested interests solely in guarding their own egos should all fuck off.
Hahahahajajahababba troll. That would be world record

D

deleted924715

This place is getting increasingly tedious. Noticeably so.

Not enough Brisler posts to counteract the mouth-breathers. :(

I swear some people could empty a forum in the same way I'm sure they empty a room IRL.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I have a modern socially PC vagina that says no it's not much better. Don't get me wrong, my husband is a great lover. But if I didn't connect with him in many ways I would have left him due to genital size incompatibility.

A long time ago I asked my wife, "Would you like it if I were bigger?"
She answered, "If you were any bigger I wouldn't have dated you."
mic drop

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Modern PC society is cool with you having gay, cock-size fetishes and stupid opinions, you fucking moron. Or was that not PC of me to say?
depends. i say size matters. i don't care if you disagree...or as a grown man, you take offence. men manage offence, that's it.

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
I wrote about this quite awhile ago but now for 2017.
All this stuff who knows what's real and what isn't.
But here's where fantasy meets reality to some degree.

RIP Zsa { nine husbands and one great lover }
" I was a great housekeeper. I always got to keep the house after a divorce ".
Her great lover was portino rubirosa who from accounts was 12"+ but who knows.

He was in the foreign services for some country and somehow ended up in hollywood
and once his fame grew hollywood starlets started chasing after him including
susan hayward , the it girl , joan crawford and maybe mm. They all became size
queens. It helps if females know you're for real.

But reality really hits when portino left zsa for doris duke { duke foundation , duke
university and reynolds and reynolds i believe }. Doris duke was the female bill
gates of her time. They published photos of her estate when she passed and
she could give the queen of england a run for her money. Was doris duke a size
queen. Portino from accounts wasn't handsome but he was charming.

That wasn't enough though. He then married betty hutton { woolworth fortune }. The
female warren buffet of her time. She first saw him in a hotel. She noticed a small of
females following him. Betty later married cary grant. So i guess what we have
here are gold diggers and size queens which ain't bad.

Doris said " sex was his thing ". Oh yeah.

Unfortunately he crashed his car into a tree.

Reactions: Brisler