Ladies, was best also your biggest?

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was the best sex or sexual partner you ever had also the one who had the biggest dick? If so, was he the best because he was the biggest?

a36ddd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. My best was the worst man for me he had many addiction issues. I think men forget size is not all that matters. Yes a big cock is great and fun to play with but if he doesnt use it right or that is all he does then no the sex it not good. At least for me I need more than just a big cock.

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's this woman I'm really into. The sex is really good and she says I'm the only guy to every make her cum through penetration, alone. She says she things I'm big and that my size is perfect (stretches her just enough, a little pain). However, I know I'm not her biggest. She says she doesn't enjoy a size bigger than mine (says that it hurts too much), but I'm fixated on this. I'm just hung up on the idea that deep down, she's experienced something that I can't give her and so, she respects and reveres the bigger dick more so.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's this woman I'm really into. The sex is really good and she says I'm the only guy to every make her cum through penetration, alone. She says she things I'm big and that my size is perfect (stretches her just enough, a little pain). However, I know I'm not her biggest. She says she doesn't enjoy a size bigger than mine (says that it hurts too much), but I'm fixated on this. I'm just hung up on the idea that deep down, she's experienced something that I can't give her and so, she respects and reveres the bigger dick more so.

she's probably thinking about his dick while you're having sex

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely not, the biggest I ever had was huge but probably my worst sexual experience, not because of the size of the cock, more to do with the arrogant arse it was attached to!
I'm not just saying this because of who he is but probably my best lover has been my husband and his big cock has a significant part to play.
Just to confuse matters even more, one of the closest runners up for best also had possibly the smallest cock. I guess that goes to show that big isn't always best.
(But it does help!) ;-)

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

To answer your original question, no.

Seriously, are you that clueless? Bigger doesn't mean better and if that's all that mattered in a relationship then relationships would be soooo uncomplicated :)

D_Eva_D_Struction

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My best (and worst) had absolutely nothing at all to do with the size of his dick. Its how he used his hands, mouth, body....the things he said and did...how fast or slow he moved. Pounding a big dick in a woman like a jack hammer does not equate to "the best sex ever".

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like this isn't about her but YOU. Your woman says you're the first man whose penis made her orgasm from penetration alone and you are fixating on the penis she said hurt her and she didn't enjoy. Are you a closet sadist maybe? She enjoys you but the size bigger she did not enjoy.

Are you saying you want to be the one who is hurting her instead of giving her enjoyable orgasms? Did I read this wrong?

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You obviously don't understand women at all on a physical, anatomical, or emotional level. You're the one with the obsession, don't put that on her.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I feel like I repeat myself on here because I have to. And sometimes I wonder if some guys who post here have never had a relationship, or even never had sex. Some of the ideas are just nutty. The closest I'm going to come to answering the OPs question is to remind everyone that when you're in a relationship, you get to know each other so well sexually and it makes it so much better. Yeah I think when you don't know each other that well it helps if he's a little bigger but I can't really answer the question because it's not like how it is the 1st time with someone is automatically the same as how it is the 50th time. Not at all.

NikkiSizeQueen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Frankly, yes. I know some guys will want to hear reassurances that it's more important to know what to do with it. The cold hard truth is, if the guy is huge and 'knows what he is doing' there's simply no comparison to the earth shattering orgasms a huge penis can deliver. I've bee fortunate and mercenary enough in my time to have had the pleasure of several large guys who knew how to work it as well.

The largest I ever had was also a fantastic lover, so the biggest was defiantly also my best.

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was the best sex or sexual partner you ever had also the one who had the biggest dick? If so, was he the best because he was the biggest?

Nope. Definitely not. My husband is smaller than my two lovers but he's still the best that I've ever had. There are a lot of attributes that go into being the "best" and cock size is just one of them.