Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: marcmarc

Georgiarule911

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y’all, you have to verify your ID to post on onlyfans, and even just to subscribe to people

Otherwise fakes and minors would be a huge issue
Unfortunately people have found ways to do it. I’ve seen a couple creators complain that people were making OF accounts using their content.

Xeno61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I subbed to him a month ago and yes, there's old content. However, it clearly states he's going to post all of his old content over time in his OF description. There is new stuff on there. The first 4-5 posts are all new and he's sprinkling in new stuff. I would say its like 50/50 old/new right now. Give the guy some time. But I do agree that $15 is a lot, considering his old page was under $10.

guiomar10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I subbed to him a month ago and yes, there's old content. However, it clearly states he's going to post all of his old content over time in his OF description. There is new stuff on there. The first 4-5 posts are all new and he's sprinkling in new stuff. I would say its like 50/50 old/new right now. Give the guy some time. But I do agree that $15 is a lot, considering his old page was under $10.
Any long videos?

robmart

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you sure about the new materials are actually new?
I less concern about him reposting old stuffs, but it's more about someone else taking advantage of his absence.

Xeno61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you sure about the new materials are actually new?
I less concern about him reposting old stuffs, but it's more about someone else taking advantage of his absence.
Yes, some of the material is new. I'm outing myself a bit here, but during his "prime" if you will, I was subbed for a year straight. I can confidently say he is posting new stuff. He's definitely gotten bigger the last few years.

Reactions: Iloveguybutts

ryo453

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, some of the material is new. I'm outing myself a bit here, but during his "prime" if you will, I was subbed for a year straight. I can confidently say he is posting new stuff. He's definitely gotten bigger the last few years.
Does anyone have a recent picture? I'd love to see how big he is now

Reactions: sebas_man and Co co