Last Time You Had Sex

D

deleted814719

Yesterday morning. Wife and I had gotten up very early to take advantage of a Black Friday special which turned out to be a dude.

Got back home by 6:30 and decided to go back to bed. We slept for about 40 minutes and then I had to get up to be at my mom's house. When the alarm went off, my wife rolled over and started playing with my cock with one hand. "I need to go", I said. She just kept playing until I was erect. I spread my legs apart and she then moved her other hand down so I was getting a two-hand job. Nice. When I got fully erect, she pulled down the covers and started giving me head. Geez, that felt good. About 20 minutes go by and I can no longer stand it. I told her I wanted to be inside her and she promptly rolled on her back and guided me inside. As much as I love getting head, my go-to finish is in her pussy. She teased me by contracting and relaxing her pussy while I'm sliding back and forth. She grabbed her knees and held them up so that I could enter her as deeply as possible. I'm only 6" fully erect so It's not like she can feel me touching her spine. Anyway, when she spread her legs it seems to open her pussy lips and they seem to wrap around my cock base when I'm as deep as I can go. LOVE that feeling.

Well, I had spent far more time than I could really afford - didn't want to be late. She reached under her thigh with her right hand and started playing with my balls. She slid her left hand down between our two abdomens and used her fingers to "tickle" the base of my cock. So, my cock is penetrating her pussy, one of her hands is playing with my balls and the other is "tickling" the base of my cock. I exploded inside her with a 10-day buildup.

D

deleted16720161

Last Friday night, so 5 days ago. Got talking to a girl at a club and brought her back to my uni room. Ended up fucking twice that night, we were both pretty horny I guess. Next morning she was nice enough to take care of my morning wood by letting me bury my dick in her throat. Definitely glad I got her number haha

D

deleted15862221

This evening when my boyfriend got home from work. Ended up him bent over the kitchen table, work trousers down fucking him deep. Filled him up with cum then sucked him off till he cum in my mouth. Swallowed the lot!

D

deleted814719

Last Saturday morning. We were traveling and stayed over night in a hotel. I'm an early riser and my wife is a night owl. I awoke at 6:30 (very late for me - must have been exhausted from driving), got dressed as quietly as possibly, and prepared to leave the room and go to the hotel breakfast area to have coffee and read. My wife woke up, asked where I was going, and invited me back to bed. "Really?", I asked, because it is early. She nodded.

So, I undressed, got back into bed, and began to snuggle her. Kissing - lips,ears, face - then down to the nipples which quickly hardened with some light sucking and licking. She scooted down and began sucking my cock and used her hands to play with my balls.

When she was satisfied with her work, she rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. She guided my cock into her pussy and moaned softly as I slid into her. Ten, maybe fifteen minutes of fucking with her spreading her legs, holding her knees up, and squeezing her pussy made for a great time. When she'd had enough, she reached underneath her thigh and played with my balls which is ALWAYS guaranteed to make me cum quickly. I unloaded into her and collapsed, taking a minute or two to enjoy the moment.

I rolled off of her, placed a towel under her butt, and began to finger her clit. She began moaning like crazy so I slipped a finger into her cum-filled pussy while using my thumb to massage her clit. Her clit swelled and really stiffened which always delights me. She came, hard, with two fingers in her pussy and my thumb rubbing her clit.

We fell back asleep for about 30 minutes. A great start to a Saturday.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Four weeks ago. It was her going away present to me before she moved. Sad to see her go. She lived on my floor, and it took us a long time to finally get together. But the wait was worth it!

Now I'm back to self service for a while.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night with the wife. After working 12 hour shifts the last three days, I needed to unwind and when she spooned her bare ass next to me before bed, things just kind of naturally slipped in. I was still somewhat horned up today and had to whack it later in the afternoon when she was at work, even though it's rare for me to come again in less than 24 hours.

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This morning. We started as usual with me sucking her tits and fingereing her pussy, then she sucked me for a while leaning so I could finger her and fill her with one of her cock toys. Then she got on top and rode me for about 15 minutes, but I got a little soft, so she got off and sucked me till I hardened up, then got back on top and rode me till I came. Pretty much like most mornings

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big warehouse sex party last night in LA. Fucked for about 4 hours, lost count of how many. That little twink cumdump was so determined, finally took my girth (hope I didn't hurt him). Resized a couple of others. But didn't cum even after all that. Woke up this morning, hard and blue-balled. Was about to relieve myself, when the phone rang. Friend said he needed to suck a big cock. Just in time! Got my pipes cleaned. Funny thing is, I'm still horny. That's not supposed to happen at my age..

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday, before dinner. I was taking a walk, and the boy texted "Papi, you must be so tired from your sex party last night. Could I come over, and just play with that huge dildo you have? I don't want to fuck." (I won it as a prize for being the best Stallion at Horse Market, it's almost as thick as I am, and about a foot long. It's a very nice dildo from Square Peg Toys, and somehow he has become fascinated by it.) I told him I'd message him when I got home, although I was thinking we were going to fuck, because I hadn't cum last night, and needed some relief. He came over a little while later. I answered the door semi-hard in a jockstrap. He sucked me a little, I got rock hard, and he decided that he needed my cock in him after all. So I entered him on all fours. It had been a while, so I had to go slow, opening him a bit, pulling out, then going in deeper. I was very hard, and just wanted to ram it in, but there'd be no fucking if I hurt him. But it just took a couple of minutes to open him all up, balls deep. I started to fuck hard and then faster. As his hole accomadated me, I fond a really deligntful spot half wway in, and just slow fucked and short-stroked past the sweet spot. The I got greedy, and back to the pounding. After a while, it was getting to much for him, and he started to move away. But I pulled him back, and slowed down a bit, then slowly sped up again. Finally, he jumped off of me, quivering. He got on his back, and said "It's time for the dildo," in a weak voice. I said not yet, and turned him over for another, more gentle round.

But he was done fucking for now, and he rolled over again. I lubed up the dildo, and started to work it in, then let him play with it. Finally, I pushed it firmly from the base. He took it to about the 9 inch mark, as he stroked furiously. He spasmed, and pushed the dildo half way out, but somehow never quite came, somehow a ruined orgasm. I lay down beside him, and rubbed is hair. He turned toward me, and started biting my nipple, intent on making me cum, as I stroked my cock. I got very hard, and swollen extra thick. He looked wide-eyed, and decided he needed more of Papi's cock. This time, he didn't get on all fours, but put his feet on the floor and bent over the bed, so Papi could drive deep and hard. And that's just what I did, until he was too sore for any more. I had felt his guts clench very tight on my swollen cock--I'm not sure if he came then or not, but either way, he was done.

I lay beside him again, and he bit my nipples as I stroked. I edged a couple of times, then went for it. As I was about to cum, I asked him if he wanted it inside, but he said his hole couldn't take any more. So I released it into the air.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Earlier tonight. It ended a pretty long layoff. She wore an outfit for the first time that I'd bought her a few weeks ago.

If any of the neighbors were outside at the time, I know they had to have heard that shit. First thing she said afterwards was, "We need to do that again tomorrow."

D

deleted1074483

this morning, waking up to a hardon pressing against my guys ass which he happily took advantage of, lubing me up and letting me in. Wasn't an energetic fuck, more like a welcome home to a safe place all warm and cosy and tight fitting and was long slow and langorous in nature. I stroked him off very slowly and lightly. When he finally came i loved that feeling of him tightening around me at which point i also let myself cum in him.

then we carried on cuddling and snuggling up for another while together.

D

deleted1074483

my bf and i are very sexually active but this weekend he was in such a slutty phase and i loved it. We went to London for the weekend and he demanded sex first thing saturday morning waking me and then riding my dick for half an hour or so til he came then wanted me to turn him over and fuck him hard which i happily did. We're on the train up to London and his hand is on my thigh tickling my dick making me hard and he says he wants me to fuck him again as he's never been fucked on a train - fortunately a pretty empty train, so we went to the bathroom and i face fucked him for a while, to get nice and wet, then bent him over, rimmed and fingered him so he was ready and fucked him just holding his hips as i thrust into him, and he held on to the sink.
We get to our hotel and he wants me to fuck him again and as rubbish weather outside we spent the afternoon fucking away. We went up to see a show and during the show his hand is resting on my bulge making me super hard. We went clubbing after and he danced close to me grinding his ass against me keeping my bulge very full and enjoying other guys doing the same and feeling me up. I told him i was gonna fuck him so hard when we got back to the hotel which he was very into. I fucked him so deep and hard that night not really caring how hard it was and came a couple of times in him before we collapsed in a heap to sleep. Next day he was like gonna need a bit of a rest of his ass was sore and so was my dick a bit. But fantastic start to a weekend away.