Photos & Videos Laurens Kamphuis - tiktoker

I am subscribing to his OF now, should definatly support this guy :) Compared to all other scammers, this guy is giving in to it. Im even gonna give him extra tip, he really made my dream come true, I have been longing to see this guy for so long <3.
I agree too. He posts every day and tries to connect with his subscribers.

I agree too. He posts every day and tries to connect with his subscribers.
Yeah agreed, he also seems to actually be enjoying himself sharing his body, like you can tell he gets off on it too

Er postet auch geile Pics und Vids für seine nicht zahlenden Fans auf Twitter. Es ist zwar vieles doppelt und die Vids sind meistens nur ein paar Sekunden, aber trotzdem! Cooler Typ! Er ist so geil!

He also posts hot pics and vids on Twitter for his non-paying fans. A lot of it is double and the vids are mostly only a few seconds, but still! Cool guy! He's so hot!

I swear there was another thread about this guy. I posted in it I think. What was the name of thread?

It was content posted before he deleted his twitter (it was last year?). He has twitter with a different name before this one. He was teasing and just stopped. He deactivated or deleted his account. I thought he was done for good. To my surprise, he came back and post nudes on a regular. He was just teasing before. Now he’s going full throttle with the onlyfans thing.

I swear there was another thread about this guy. I posted in it I think. What was the name of thread?

It was content posted before he deleted his twitter (it was last year?). He has twitter with a different name before this one. He was teasing and just stopped. He deactivated or deleted his account. I thought he was done for good. To my surprise, he came back and post nudes on a regular. He was just teasing before. Now he’s going full throttle with the onlyfans thing.
yeah he had an onlyfans and twitter account under a different name before. he was silent a few months and now came back under a new name.

Is the of worth it? He post large videos or he just post short videos and have to pay extra to see more?
The videos are mostly shorter (less than a minute). Very amateur filmed (which I like). He tries to sell longer PPV, have not bought any.

I think his OF is very good, definatly worth it!
Agreed it's definitely worth it, and not everything is behind PPV, I've unsubscribed now as I got what I want from it but if and when he starts uploading fuck videos I'll absolutely resub

Reactions: lemmez96