Leaving sean cody

Charley's scene with Abe is one of my all-time favorites for that early 2010s just-transitioning-to-bareback era. Dude took Abe's first load right in his ass (and I mean a legit creampie, no pulling out) after getting pounded pretty hardcore and later took Abe's fourth(!) load in his mouth. Guy was a trooper.
 
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a number of people have reported over he died in a motorcycle accident around 2010-2011. :pensive: At the time, I remember seeing the obituary that someone had linked to, though of course i can't seem to find it now.

I was unaware of that. If Boyd's been dead for about a decade, it's sad to learn that now.

Boyd, whatever your sexuality was, thanks for your scenes. The one with Ajay was lit!
 
Walker was insanely hot and some the of shots of his bubbley buttcheeks bouncing while riding Daniel, with his fat cock bouncing and hitting Daniels stomoch have remained in my regular spank bank for years and years.
View attachment 34720811 View attachment 34720801 Anyone know Charley’s or Walker’s backstory, their post-SC life, or socials? Charley was my fave enthusiastic bottom and I still drool over Walker’s video with Daniel
 
^ The og SC models? From what I remember, nearly all the big name ones were g4p. Some of them, like Devon Hunter or Colby Keller, made it known they were gay after they left. But yeah, Zack, Dylan, Patrick, Parker, etc were all g4p. Mostly the same with CF dudes of that era too.
 
Charley's scene with Abe is one of my all-time favorites for that early 2010s just-transitioning-to-bareback era. Dude took Abe's first load right in his ass (and I mean a legit creampie, no pulling out) after getting pounded pretty hardcore and later took Abe's fourth(!) load in his mouth. Guy was a trooper.
This was an incredible scene and I could’ve watched them go at it for hours. All they needed was to give Abe a fun-size boy and he went to town on them. Too bad they didn’t exploit that more often because he would’ve been perfect with someone like Andy.