Leaving sean cody

He lost the moderate amount of appeal he had when he went on a racist tear on his social media. I can't even enjoy the simultaneous fucking with Noel anymore.
I can. I mean... I think he's just totally into guys and doing the whole homophobic thing... It sucks, but I know he LOVES cock

I can. I mean... I think he's just totally into guys and doing the whole homophobic thing... It sucks, but I know he LOVES cock

No, he'd said before in an early Sean Cody video that he's bisexual but clarified in a later documentary that he's sexually bisexual but romantically straight, he likes having sex with guys but has no emotional attraction to them, only women. He's also married to a woman (unless they've since divorced or something) and probably still in prison for meth so he still might be getting dicked by his cellmates but he's not gonna hook up with them when he gets out (if he's not already out).

No, he'd said before in an early Sean Cody video that he's bisexual but clarified in a later documentary that he's sexually bisexual but romantically straight, he likes having sex with guys but has no emotional attraction to them, only women. He's also married to a woman (unless they've since divorced or something) and probably still in prison for meth so he still might be getting dicked by his cellmates but he's not gonna hook up with them when he gets out (if he's not already out).
Jail for meth???

He seems active on Facebook so I doubt that he's in jail.

Reactions: Columbus michael
Lmao not you saying “he still might be getting dicked by his cellmates”. I cackled at that