Lee Dawson Onlyfans

DaegonDragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
he used to have a kinda average cock and now it’s giant. how?
Wdym, he's always had a big (and beautiful, might I add) dick... you just might've not noticed it because he likes bottoming for giant ones and he usually stays soft while doing it.

MJbran0mon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wdym, he's always had a big (and beautiful, might I add) dick... you just might've not noticed it because he likes bottoming for giant ones and he usually stays soft while doing it.
when his dick first leaked and when his OF just started it wasn’t that big looking

Reactions: offlx

DaegonDragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No I don't think so, there's no chemistry there, just Tim being Tim
It's definitely Lee doing all of the work (give him a big enough dick and he'll be happy no matter what), Tim just stays there looking like that Moai emoji like every other scene he does

carlosrodriguez

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No I don't think so, there's no chemistry there, just Tim being Tim
Hilarious that you think Tim does ANYTHING in any of his videos haha. The man has the least personality of any performer ... in the whole of his OWN STUDIO

pennstatelv84

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hilarious that you think Tim does ANYTHING in any of his videos haha. The man has the least personality of any performer ... in the whole of his OWN STUDIO
He has a nice pale bum that I like to watch when he’s slamming those who challenge the power of his D haha ❤️

carlosrodriguez

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He has a nice pale bum that I like to watch when he’s slamming those who challenge the power of his D haha ❤️
Hey same... i'm not coming from his dick, body, looks or his ability to fuck. That original commenter just suggested that Tim brings chemistry in his scenes with Lee and I think that's hilarious lols

Reactions: DaegonDragon