Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all! I’ve been struggling with pain management for a while now, and have yet to find a legit massage therapist. I have a lot of physical ailments, so I really need someone who listens and knows how to target the issues. I live in the DC area, Maryland side, outside the Beltway.

Definitely not looking for happy endings or any sort of play. Gender and age are irrelevant, though an angry Thai grandmother gave me the best massages of my life when I lived in the Middle East. I just need some help!

gayguy402

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all! I’ve been struggling with pain management for a while now, and have yet to find a legit massage therapist. I have a lot of physical ailments, so I really need someone who listens and knows how to target the issues. I live in the DC area, Maryland side, outside the Beltway.

Definitely not looking for happy endings or any sort of play. Gender and age are irrelevant, though an angry Thai grandmother gave me the best massages of my life when I lived in the Middle East. I just need some help!
Chad Hotle is genuinely one of the best massage therapists I've ever had. Been seeing him for almost 4 years. Completely professional and legit massage.

Reactions: Crystal ball