I spoke to him several times and he revealed that he was thinking about just going back to his 9-5. Then he got a little strange and on his Twitter he put that DM was for collab and content only. I had been reaching out to him like that on OF and Twitter. Less than a week later, he deleted it all. Sad to cause he was starting to get traction and a following. Oh well.

I spoke to him several times and he revealed that he was thinking about just going back to his 9-5. Then he got a little strange and on his Twitter he put that DM was for collab and content only. I had been reaching out to him like that on OF and Twitter. Less than a week later, he deleted it all. Sad to cause he was starting to get traction and a following. Oh well.
Glad i got these clips when i did

Reactions: PeachyDistance
He was out here charging for a collab video of him bottoming and never sent the video. He was out here taking money also charging for “custom” videos he never sent
Glad I never fell for that because he was DMing me, offering the same thing. No wonder he packed up shop and disappeared. Shame cause if he would’ve stayed legitimate, he could’ve done well. That big ass of his is a winner but his antics are true loser.