Levy Van Wilgen

He just bought a $200,000 Mercedes AMG. It’s wild how much money you can make just getting your dick out on Only Fans
It is a noble family name with the Van, if that is his real name.. I suspect he has family funds. His home is very very fancy. I'd be surprised if that car was bought just with OF money.

It is a noble family name with the Van, if that is his real name.. I suspect he has family funds. His home is very very fancy. I'd be surprised if that car was bought just with OF money.
Lol its not. Van is just a tussenvoegsel. Basically a word between the surname and name. Like de Jong/De Vries/Van Gogh/Van der Vaart. Nothing to with being from a Noble family. Plus he is from a normal town, lived with his mother and sister in a normal home. All that he is buying now is earned.

Yep he looks totally like coming from a rich family. It’s lux lifestyle came before the OF

Reactions: Capitolhillguy
Why do people find it hard to believe that he’s insanely rich? He’s probably making 20/30k a month just from OF.
Because, honey, it is common for dipshits to do so just to pretend on social media. It's up to you if you wanna believe he is rich or not.