Levy Van Wilgen

It is a noble family name with the Van, if that is his real name.. I suspect he has family funds. His home is very very fancy. I'd be surprised if that car was bought just with OF money.
Noblity does not equate capital wealth in the comptemporary world any more.

I don't know the state of modern nobility in Europe. I'll admit that. Still,I have a hard time believing his Only Fans is his only source of his opulent lifestyle.

All this “not into labels” only suit straight guys when they want to be. Infact its just gay baiting and because of the personal backlash he probably gets from making “gay themed” content, inwhich he actually doesnt do anything gay.

If hes so not into labels then he should do some content with a gay guy, especially one whos not “masc”.
Well to me he is one of these 'straight' men who knows that most 'straight' women will not financially purchase their kind of sexual content so they eagerly trying to bait the 'gay' market.

Reactions: 1145660
I don't know the state of modern nobility in Europe. I'll admit that. Still,I have a hard time believing his Only Fans is his only source of his opulent lifestyle.
Well the comnemporary European nobility is nowhere near as wealthy than the modern day self made capitalists.

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

So he out right bought it not in rented purchase?.

First of all is the name Van Wilgen not a name of nobility in the Netherlands, it is just a normal last name like all others. For as far as I know, Levy has bought/rented everything he owns from his own money.

Of a somewhat off topic is Levy Van Wilgen popular in his native Netherlands?.

Not extremely popular but I think that some people know him; but it is not like any other dutch celebrity (far from that).

Reactions: Jesse molenaar
First of all is the name Van Wilgen not a name of nobility in the Netherlands, it is just a normal last name like all others. For as far as I know, Levy has bought/rented everything he owns from his own money.

Not extremely popular but I think that some people know him; but it is not like any other dutch celebrity (far from that).
Maybe he might in the Dutch version of Ex on the Beach and Love Island in the near future?.

Reactions: ryxn

I think apart from horny gay singles and people who read the article no one knows him haha.

He just bought a $200,000 Mercedes AMG. It’s wild how much money you can make just getting your dick out on Only Fans
99% sure he leases just saying... and before you say “you can’t wrap a lease” actually you can’t repaint, but if you get it wrapped the paint underneath is perfectly fine and will just be protected by the wrap

Reactions: takem1