Levy Van Wilgen

Yes, I don't understand it either, he never said he was gay, he always denied it, he made some videos with friends just for money, and I particularly like to see straight guys having sex or teasing with their friends!
No I'm pretty sure he mentioned being gay multiple times on tiktok

But anyways I just find it very funny how far some people go to make money. Like... If he says that he's NOT gay many times, how in the hell does he keep his dick up with 5 butt naked guys in the same room?

But anyways I just find it very funny how far some people go to make money. Like... If he says that he's NOT gay many times, how in the hell does he keep his dick up with 5 butt naked guys in the same room?
When you’re making 100,000 a month, you’ll probably be rock hard too

wait so he got "banned" from onlyfans for having sex outside? lol that's hilarious

I heard rumors there were multiple reason Levy and Sepanta's accounts got deleted. But the only one that is being said is the new rule, according to OnlyFans' Terms of Service, bans any video that "was recorded in or is being broadcast from a public place where members of the public are reasonably likely to see the activities being illustrated.

They're playing victims now to get everyone to feel sorry for them.

I heard rumors there were multiple reason Levy and Sepanta's accounts got deleted. But the only one that is being said is the new rule, according to OnlyFans' Terms of Service, bans any video that "was recorded in or is being broadcast from a public place where members of the public are reasonably likely to see the activities being illustrated.

They're playing victims now to get everyone to feel sorry for them.
what were the other reasons?

It feels like onlyfans always gives problems to creators that are making good money and content.
Nah onlyfans take it way too easy on these grifters. The actual FANS are the ones being screwed over by this website.