Levy Van Wilgen

he strokig his cock on Peachyyboy's ass is simple perfection...
I agree! All his videos like this are super hot with all the guys he films with.

It's almost like you can feel the tension from the guy he is filming with for not being able use his cock lol.

It’s my birthday today, if you would like this as a present
1f381.svg

View attachment 84503141
Sexy!!!

Levi is 170cm height, his dick is 15cm and he is 100% str8 and the most gay-looking str8 dude. He is bad at sex, clearly. His dick stands hard generallyBack in times he was always saying that his cock looks hung but it is just 15cm. Don’t get fooled and stop promoting this liar. He’s not a gay guy. Then he started photoshoping every single pic and takes only low angles to make dick look bigger. He has NO flaccid pics past 3years, although he is a grower.
If you make a judgement about someone you don’t know at least be factual. I saw him in real life and he is 175cm, his dick is between 19/21 cm and he is already hung when he’s soft. There are multiple videos online where he shows his dick in a penis pump which he fills out completely, these penis pumps are not 15 cm lol. If his pictures are photoshopped how does his dick looks huge in videos tho? You sound like a very jealous guy in the mean time he is making more money in a week than you in a year probably. The only fact you got right that indeed he is straight.

They don't need to do that. They're making a lot of money thanks to their muscular perfection and some investments.
Both Levy and sepanta don’t need their adult content anymore they already making enough money to make a living from other sources, and investments they made.