Levy Van Wilgen

anybody in here own a pair of his worn underwear? could you tell that he’d actually worn them?
I have some but not really sure. They just smell like they were sprayed with cologne but definitely don’t regret buying them.

I have some but not really sure. They just smell like they were sprayed with cologne but definitely don’t regret buying them.
Same mostly smelled liked cologne,
and nothing else, but he did send a video wearng them.

just curious, i remember some of videos posted here can be downloaded at a specific minute of the hour, is that not the case anymore? i can view but cannot download anymore it seems....
Times ending in 3, 5:23, 33, 43 and so on. Usually always work. Sometimes ending in 7 but it’s not as reliable.

Reactions: Nomdean
Times ending in 3, 5:23, 33, 43 and so on. Usually always work. Sometimes ending in 7 but it’s not as reliable.
Yes. I can watch around those times, but I cannot download anymore.
there used to be 2-3 options at the bottom right corner of the video while watching and one of them is download, now it's just one option...

Yes. I can watch around those times, but I cannot download anymore.
there used to be 2-3 options at the bottom right corner of the video while watching and one of them is download, now it's just one option...
They did just removed the download option for videos. But I could bypass it