Liam ferrari

WoodLock

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:emoji_joy:When the mirror exposes that you photoshop your arms. View attachment 38929811
Fucking hell Liam is so embarrassing… I’ve just had a look through his Insta pics and the difference in his body/arms is so different in very picture it’s awful… I’d genuinely like to see what he looks like without a photoshopped/airbrushed face

Reactions: Oioix

Oioix

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking hell Liam is so embarrassing… I’ve just had a look through his Insta pics and the difference in his body/arms is so different in very picture it’s awful… I’d genuinely like to see what he looks like without a photoshopped/airbrushed face
I used to have a massive crush on him but these days I just find him irritating. I’m only sticking around on this thread to see if he eventually gets his dick out so I can see if he’s photoshopped it! :joy: It’ll be easy to tell cause he makes it obvious!

andy211081

Sexy Member
Media
I used to have a massive crush on him but these days I just find him irritating. I’m only sticking around on this thread to see if he eventually gets his dick out so I can see if he’s photoshopped it! :joy: It’ll be easy to tell cause he makes it obvious!
Especially when its the size of a french baguette!!!! :D:emoji_french_bread::emoji_french_bread::emoji_french_bread::emoji_french_bread::emoji_french_bread:

Reactions: Oioix

Bobby852

Loved Member
Media
He has said that a couple of times and never had done that just like with the nude he acted like he was going post but he hasn’t brought it up again, he really should be doing some free content though the stuff he chargers for other people post that ones stuff for free

He baits you into thinking the photos he posts to buy in private messages, are the nudes. Don't fall for it