Liam ferrari

He just has it all... I mean we're all so thirsty for him hahaha and tbh no one would resist fucking with him

Reactions: 1234_5

How can no one have a pic yet?
We need to pay a girl to do it for us :p

I don't even think that he would send one to a girl either. I just think that he is careful bc he still thinks
that he can build a music career (which is ridiculous, everyone likes him bc he is hot as fuck and not
because of his music) so he won't show anything. But maybe we're in luck and he'll someday post
nudes in order to get back to the public and to get people talking about him again

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been saying for years he will never send a nude and its not just to protect his "music career" some people are not stupid enough to send nudes me being a another

I have been saying for years he will never send a nude and its not just to protect his "music career" some people are not stupid enough to send nudes me being a another

Yeah but most teens and young adults view sending nudes just as normal as having sex. For most people it's no big deal. Especially for people like him that upload videos on their instagram where they literally fuck pillows or the ground :joy::joy::joy:

But yes. Some people don't send nudes and maybe he's one of them. But looking at his content and the fact that it's more difficult to find a pic of him dressed up than finding one where he's nearly naked speaks for itself.

He knows that everyone wants to fuck him or literally have kids with him, he is smart enough to use this basic human instinct and make a living off it.

Do we think these are 100% fake also
Actually, about two years ago, some dude snapped me with his pics. What makes me wonder Is the fact that the account only sent pics which I can't find anywhere else on the internet, so I thought maybe it actually was him. We just talked and he gave me access to a private instagram profile on which there were even more pics of the actual Liam Ferrari, including some with his family and friends which really made me wonder if it actually was his real profile. One day he just sent me some pics including one of a dick (which had so many filters upon it you had to guess it was one) - unfortunately I lost access to that snapchat profile of mine which had the conversations in it and the name of the Instagram profile. So maybe I actually talked to the real Liam Ferrari (I didn't know who he was at that time and realized it only a year later hahahaha) but I don't think so. But who knows. He's only human too. And he has confirmed to be bisexual.

On ask.fm (where it was not clear if it was really him) and on a post on his official twitter and instagram, but he deleted it and it was like 4 years ago, god knows why he makes such a big deal out of it