Liam ferrari

He’s literally had it for less than a week and a good portion of that he’s had problems with OF. Give the boy some time. We shouldn’t expect him to give us everything all at once.
this ross guy is an idiot who spams this thread with his negativity. He can't show the slightest bit of patience lol

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s literally had it for less than a week and a good portion of that he’s had problems with OF. Give the boy some time. We shouldn’t expect him to give us everything all at once.
I don't expect anything at all infact he doesnt have to post nudes at all i just find it perplexing people think he will and are paying for whats on Instagram.

Reactions: melbourneaus

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone noticed he’s been working out loads since he made Only Fans. I think in a few months we’ll be seeing his nudes.
"His milkshake brings all the gullible bitches to his OF, and there likes were are the nudes, and hes like your getting fuck all"

Reactions: 1234_5

J4K3_xox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"His milkshake brings all the gullible bitches to his OF, and there likes were are the nudes, and hes like your getting fuck all"
You look so immature! LOL. You not bored yet? We get it you don’t think he’ll post nudes.

J4K3_xox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope still not bored lol i just cant wait till you realise your getting fuck all

I can’t wait until you get proved wrong you’re so fucking irritating! He’s only just created it and you’re expecting nudes. If your impatient ass can’t wait that doesn’t mean it won’t happen.
Also if people wanna sub they can. It’s their money! think you need to mind your own business. If you’re so sure he won’t post anything why you constantly on this thread???

Megarshark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Literally end y’all arguments.

No way will Liam ever posted nudes. Unfortunately, that’s the reality for several reasons.

1. his an up coming artists and majority of his fan base is thirsty for his nudes and the second we get it, we in subscribe. He knows this hence why he created the only fans (also for extra funding).

2. he ain’t dumb. If you’re a true fan, a few years ago he stated he was and will never send nudes.

I’m literally only following him for his bulge pics and those sexy dances. If you want that then subscribe to his only fans because I do generally think his going to post new videos on their but not nudes.

Xoxorogue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Literally end y’all arguments.

No way will Liam ever posted nudes. Unfortunately, that’s the reality for several reasons.

1. his an up coming artists and majority of his fan base is thirsty for his nudes and the second we get it, we in subscribe. He knows this hence why he created the only fans (also for extra funding).

2. he ain’t dumb. If you’re a true fan, a few years ago he stated he was and will never send nudes.

I’m literally only following him for his bulge pics and those sexy dances. If you want that then subscribe to his only fans because I do generally think his going to post new videos on their but not nudes.
I agree with this, but there are 2 other things, I am subscribed to his OF account and he lost followers overnight for an issue. Eventually he will have to post something worth it to make people renew. Also, if he does post something, it will either go to people unsubscribing or staying to see more, which would benefit Liam financially.

Reactions: AitchIsFitAF