Liam ferrari

Lostboy87

Worshipped Member
Media
Very nice pictures but the bulge is not nearly as big as he edits it to be in close up ones.

he also just said his music will be released even later due to the lockdowns (shocker) With all this free time you think he put more time into his onlyfans and not so much on editing his pictures.

and the guy has to have a sugar daddy no way he’s making as much money as he spending on his stories from his music or his onlyfans. Lucky guy who’s ever pounding him lol

Bobby852

Loved Member
Media
Very nice pictures but the bulge is not nearly as big as he edits it to be in close up ones.

he also just said his music will be released even later due to the lockdowns (shocker) With all this free time you think he put more time into his onlyfans and not so much on editing his pictures.

and the guy has to have a sugar daddy no way he’s making as much money as he spending on his stories from his music or his onlyfans. Lucky guy who’s ever pounding him lol

I wonder if he moved his studio to his new apartment? That was some serious money...

Havenhayes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Judging by those pics, I think liams dick is either as big, or bigger than mine. Which makes me feel impotent lol. I’m 7” on a good day.

I'm sorry but mines 7' and I have a way bigger bulge than him.. His is defs like 5 inches lmao