Liam Neeson

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
greenlight711-

That's why I mentioned in the first reply that most of us are going to see things differently on this and arguing won't likely change either side. I just figured that some may not even notice that most of these scenes seem deliberately misleading by what they show and what they're doing in the scene, and the desired outcome is most likely to get people talking about the actor (or his penis).

Also, Liam most definitely was already where he is and would be, with or without a forced sexual emphasis or any penis rumors. Like I said, I'm OK with him, I just feel like showing an actor's *real life* dick is seldom (or never) really necessary and is often meant to reflect on or benefit the real person playing the role, rather than the character or their acting.

And Auspoz- No offense was meant in any of this. Just got done reading that nice guys thread and you seem like one. :wink: I guess we just don't see some of this the same way.

Take Care

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oyvey! "Dark scenes" ☹ although here are two of the three offered, "Lightened"
Neeson DickSwing.gif
Neeson Dick Bobbing.gif

AND some stills snagged from gif
Neeson Dick x4.jpg

although thought I've read that at times actors, even with their "own" equipment, will be applied with a prosthesis to help assure . . . "swings" properly? Lined with anesthetic to prevent/discourage 'natural' engorgement?