Lick str8 boys ass

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
I had a buddy who just wanted to know what it felt like and his girlfriend wouldn’t go near there. He came over one night, we tossed a few back in the Jacuzzi, and then he put his ass in my face and asked me to please eat his hole. He writhed in pleasure. It was pretty amazing how much he was into it. We moved into the house and he sat on my face on my bed and basically let me tongue fuck his hole for what seemed like hours. Before I knew it, he was bent over and sucking my cock. And after that, he was begging me to fuck him. And that I did! He took it like he had been needing it for quite some time. We did more and more over a couple of years, until he finally married his girlfriend. Now, I’m sure he is mostly unsatisfied…

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a fan of the way guys who have never been rimmed before respond when their legs are lifted and spread and the tongue starts its magic, it's quite different to guys who are well experienced.
One can argue about whether guys that get intimate with other guys are straight or curious or whatever, but for many of those guys rimming helps them decide.

A young guy who worked in a local bakery showed interest after a few beers and it didn't take much suggestion before I was sucking his hard cock as he sat on the edge of the bed followed by pants off and a surprise rimming session. Next morning he was looking for a repeat and there were several repeats that week and next as well as an introduction to anal...

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was a straight friend.. we had jerked off in front of each other few times then over time we jerked each other off .. then one night as we were jerking off .. he tells me to get on my knees between his legs ( he was sitting on the couch ) and said for me to suck his cock … he knew I was gay but he was ok with jerking off with me..

The more I sucked him the more his legs went apart and I can see his taint area then hairy area which I figured was his asshole somewhere in there .. so I sucked his balls and ran my tongue along that taint area and licked the hairy spot few times and I can feel his hole at the end of my tongue.. he moans a few minutes as I licked his hole .. ..

He was like what you doing.. I said oops sorry got carried away..

I figured he’d tell me to stop that and quit sucking his dick.. but I was surprised when he scooted his butt out closer to edge of the couch and tells me if I told anyone he’d beat my ass.. and there it was .. his hole and I rimmed and fingered his hole a while then he’d jerk off as I did.. and he was like oh fuck I’m gonna cum.. .. I got up and put my mouth on head of his dick just in time ..

As I swallowed his load and then began sucking his dick some he was like.. that felt pretty good ..

I was like.. glad you enjoyed..

He had me sit down and got between my legs .. he didn’t suck me or anything .. he jerked me off .. and when I came he had it pulled toward him a little as it shot onto his chest and face..

He got cleaned up and we sat on the couch naked and he tells me he would definitely do that again ..

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing that brings "straight" guys back to a gay man's door is doing the things they can't or won't do with their female partners.

Most of the time it's getting a half decent blowjob but rimming and prostate stimulation isn't unheard of.

Men will fuck fruit, raw meat, cushions or whatever to get off. I think too much of a big deal is made of when they do it with other guys to be honest.

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
DO you enjoy licking str8 boys ass?
I have this sort of fetish/obsession, licking a str8 boy ass makes me go crazy, I could do it for long timewithout having no sex at all then.
i don't understand why i dont enjoy licking gay boys ass even if it's the bubblest butt of the planet :D
Absolutely! It’s one of the hottest things I can imagine…I’ve been lucky enough to lick quite a few in my life. It’s a guilty pleasure, for sure. I think the best part is that it’s something the guy wants that his girlfriend or wife won’t do, but I do with so much pleasure that it results in a mutually very satisfying experience.

Reactions: lipster

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They definitely can be! A lot of times it’s just something a girl won’t do…
The thing is there’s things a girl won’t do that a gay man will.. I have sucks several guys dicks… because their girls they are with won’t suck them. Or if they do suck them they won’t swallow.. and swallowing that cum is the entire reason I love sucking dick.

I’ve been with guys that want to be rimmed as well … and they love it more than they think they would so they keep coming back for more ..

Then they love it when go from sucking cock.. balls to rimming their assholes.. sometimes cumming quicker than normal.. or get into it so much they loose their breathe and you stop to let them breathe

Then there’s guys that want to fuck harder.. but them girls won’t let them.. no matter the size.. they want slow motion ——

So they will say how do you like to be fucked.. I’ll tell them usually.. if they get to rough I’ll tell them to slow down.. they ask how often have I had them to slow sown.. I was like never..

So it’s the girls/women out there not doing what men want to be pleased and satisfied .. there’s is gay men out there that will

Reactions: Leidenschaft

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thing that brings "straight" guys back to a gay man's door is doing the things they can't or won't do with their female partners.

Most of the time it's getting a half decent blowjob but rimming and prostate stimulation isn't unheard of.

Men will fuck fruit, raw meat, cushions or whatever to get off. I think too much of a big deal is made of when they do it with other guys to be honest.
I'd agree that lots of guys just dream of a truly satisfying blowjob and are often open about this. Cue gay man listening and asking a few questions, and curiosity kicks in as the imagination starts working.

Reactions: lipster

lipster

Experimental Member
Media
Well he’s not 100 percent straight.. ..

But it doesn’t matter if straight or gay .. I can rim and finger a guys ass forever
my bad, when i say str8 i mean a guy who has never been with a another guy, have a gf...and maybe never got rimmed =)

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a lot of women, blowjobs are a gross thing you are forced to do when courting. Once married, he's yours so there is no need to go there anymore.

After a few kids some marriages end up being sexless. The men still love their wives and want to maintain their family. Sex with another woman is seen as cheating or has too many strings attached.

Shellshock76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And you want to try being rimmed?

You wouldn’t be the first to want to try it but a lot of men actually go through with it ….know of anyone that would help you out with this? And not tell anyone
I love rimming straight men!! I love to see their enjoyment and live dl men. DM me if you are ready to try

Artful Dodger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DO you enjoy licking str8 boys ass?
I have this sort of fetish/obsession, licking a str8 boy ass makes me go crazy, I could do it for long timewithout having no sex at all then.
i don't understand why i dont enjoy licking gay boys ass even if it's the bubblest butt of the planet :D
Do u like the musky scent of straight ass ? Do u like it being a bit hairy?