Life...

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may sound strange, but nothing really jumps out at me. Sure we all have minor issues that are frustrating, but nothing causes me so much consternation that I feel a change is necessary in my life. As I have gotten older I am more comfortable with where I am, what I have professionally/personally, my children, relationships, etc. Hell, I don't even want a larger dick! Lol. :smile:

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Short answer - figure out how to work less!

Long: I think that I seek to make unnecessary changes sometimes because of being a perfectionist (in some particular aspects) Sometimes seeking changes that aren't needed may result in making a situation worse than before, or become a waste of money, etc. I think I have become smarter about this over the years, but it never hurts to consider the last year and evaluate changes sought and their results.

I think at this point, the only changes in life I would like to make would be with my career and work: balancing my current situation, which I consider to be successful, with the ongoing quest to make more money or personal gains.

I need to be happy with what I have, and consider how much additional work will be required when taking on a new project. Will it really be worthwhile? Is it worth the time or stress? I already spend a good bit of time working for myself on investments, in addition to my career. I need to be smart about starting new projects, so that I have time to enjoy life and not feel like I must always be busy working on something!

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be able to afford a little more free time...

I get this. When my son was born a decade ago i had to choose between money and time. I chose time. He's the only kid i'm ever going to have and i knew i wanted to do the best job as a mother that i could. I gave up my job and started some serious budgeting. It looked real bleak to my eyes but tbh, even though we were living on less than a fifth of what i had before, we wanted for nothing. I recently went back to work but was lucky enough to find a job i can do from home and hours i could pick and choose. I'm sure we all get to the stage where we have to choose and it's unfortunate that the old adage is true. Time does equal money. I hope you get your New Year wish, i shall put in a special mention to the New Year Wish Fairy.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have had the vasectomy when I thought about it in college. Instead I went and got married, multiple times and ended up creating four children who I do not see and I am required to pay for. I would have never married and just had the fun I never had, now that I understand the ramifications of the choices I have made it is too late.

Thickguy007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had one wish, I'd wake up who I am January 1st but I'd be working in one of the creative fields (music or film maker) for a living...instead of working full time and trying to do those things in the meantime.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have a lot of time to look back, so this may be a little esoteric. I wish I was more demonstrably kind to people. Not that I was harsh, except during my military experience (demanded). But, I feel now that a kind word, while not difficult to give, has a greater effect than can be imagined. I believe you will receive the kindness you give, as well as the pain you inflict. A compliment, a pat on the back, a smile, helping hand, uplifts all involved. I know, kind of sappy, but I guess I have reached that point.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not much really. I can say something general like "fresh experiences", but nothing specific strikes my mind.