Lindsay Lohan as Marilyn Monroe

musclekid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no offense to people who like this chick but....

Look at her FACE! LOOK AT IT! This girl is NOT hot. Why not just pull some random average-looking-at-best woman off the street and do the same? Uggggh. So annoying.

D_Fred Fitzintite

Experimental Member
Media
by posting this, i was in no way saying she is hot. just thought it was an interesting collection and unique to recreate the same photo shoot as marilyn's "last sitting" and by the same photographer

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I normally think Lindsay looks pretty good, when she takes care of herself - that wig was definitely unnecessary... I understand, it was a "nod" to the legend of Marilyn Monroe, but to me, it was kinda cheesy. but just seeing her wonderful juggs is worth it!! =)

musclekid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by posting this, i was in no way saying she is hot. just thought it was an interesting collection and unique to recreate the same photo shoot as marilyn's "last sitting" and by the same photographer

i figured, no worries. but even if u did think she was hot that's cool. everyone has their own tastes. but it bugs me when beauty and celebrity get mistaken for being the same thing. [not saying you said THAT either!]

j_me_3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I think she's extremely sexy, however I think she's only average looking. Does that make sense? You don't have to be great looking to be hot. The girl's just got a lot of moxie.

In my opinion, its her attitude and that sex-crazed look in her eyes that does it for me. I have a feeling she'd tear me to pieces in bed and I like that in a woman. She's got to be tons of fun in the sack, you gotta admit that musclekid....Oh, and her boobs.... eff'in phenomenal!!!

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely beautiful breasts, but very average nips and areolas. I prefer big, juicy, suckable teats on top of large areolas. I, for one, am disappointed (as if an old washed up guy like me has something to say...but I still have an opinion). All in all, she's pretty sexy, albeit a little "run hard and put away wet."

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
I am loving those full breasts and her freckles.
agree
as she now looks like a washed up 45 year old.

Drugs are bad kids.
also true
at least MM didn't live to see those pics, I cant see them as anything but insult to a legend.
Lets just hope that LL deals with her drug and alcohol-abuse better than MM did .

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm just content she isn't borderline anorexic now. She's filled out a bit. True the wig doesn't look fantastic, but the girl has some decent acting chops. I'm in the 'Give her a chance to come back' boat.