Lindsay Lohan as Marilyn Monroe

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Lohan has always looked like a twelve-year-old schoolboy with incongruous breasts. That and her short fat legs just doesn't do it for me.
If this photoshoot wasn't so laughable, it would be an insult to MM, but it is like comparing chalk and cheese. I give the boy, erm, girl, one out of ten for not falling over drunk in the photographer's studio.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recall Madonna tried to look like Marilyn for awhile, although not be doing identical poses. Isabelle Huppert posed as Greta Garbo. All these are failures, you'd think they'd pay their homage some other way, because this kind of thing always makes them look less than the one they're imitating.

This is at least good therapy for Lohan, who is as unstable as they come. I still wonder if she has her morgue work coming up; if so, curious that she'd dress up as Marilyn first instead of waiting till that chore is over with. The old photographer may well be senile and in need of a rush. She looks often really cheap and ugly in these photos. Thanks for posting them, though, I wouldn't probably have seen them otherwise.

Paris Hilton is the only of these silly idiots who is actually also pretty, although she has the least talent, of course. Lohan was good in 'Prairie Home Companion', even though I hated that movie.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think these pictures are awesome. She is truly talented and, although she is a drug addled mess, she's got some serious talent and it is unfair and a bit sexist for her to be lumped in with people like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. Those two got lucky and stumbled into the limelight and millions of dollars. Lindsay actually deserves her celebrity and is more like other young, talented stars like Leonardo and River whose partying threatened to or did end their careers and her life.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She is truly talented and, although she is a drug addled mess, she's got some serious talent and it is unfair and a bit sexist for her to be lumped in with people like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. Those two got lucky and stumbled into the limelight and millions of dollars. Lindsay actually deserves her celebrity and is more like other young, talented stars like Leonardo and River whose partying threatened to or did end their careers and her life.

It's not at all sexist, has nothing to do with her talent, of which she does have some, but so does Britney. Actually, it's Britney and Lindsay that have done the most drug-induced craziness, and they are both clearly crazy; it's only a few months since Lindsey chased her trainer's mother until the mother managed to get to the police. She's been in therapy, shocked from the ordeal ever since and lost her $65,000 job. Britney's involved with hit and run. People hate Paris because she's shrewd and a bitch. You really think Lindsey cares about what she did to that woman? She's a vulgar little bitch and really looks hideous in these pictures. She MORE than deserves her morgue therapy. Let the little cunt look at some fuckin' corpses.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not at all sexist, has nothing to do with her talent, of which she does have some, but so does Britney. Actually, it's Britney and Lindsay that have done the most drug-induced craziness, and they are both clearly crazy; it's only a few months since Lindsey chased her trainer's mother until the mother managed to get to the police. She's been in therapy, shocked from the ordeal ever since and lost her $65,000 job. Britney's involved with hit and run. People hate Paris because she's shrewd and a bitch. You really think Lindsey cares about what she did to that woman? She's a vulgar little bitch and really looks hideous in these pictures. She MORE than deserves her morgue therapy. Let the little cunt look at some fuckin' corpses.

All right, maybe I over played my hand here but I still think she's got real talent. And Britney, to the contrary, is entirely talent free. There are dozens of girls in every town in this country who could do what she does better, even without the millions of dollars to back them up. There are a lot of talented people who work on Britney (mostly in Sweden) but she is cog in the Auto-Tune factory.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Poor Lindsey appears to be loosing the battle with gravity which is rather astonishing given her age...

Fact is, no one can out-Marilyn Marilyn.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm, she looks better than I expected. And if I wasn't afraid of 18 different STD's, I'd love to tease her by connecting the dots (freckles) with my tongue, trailing all the way down to her hot box then hopefully get her wet enough to fit in. But, after all that whorishness....it's all over man...ALL OVER!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All right, maybe I over played my hand here but I still think she's got real talent. And Britney, to the contrary, is entirely talent free. There are dozens of girls in every town in this country who could do what she does better, even without the millions of dollars to back them up. There are a lot of talented people who work on Britney (mostly in Sweden) but she is cog in the Auto-Tune factory.

I think they both have real talent, but neither interest me, they seem minor. Britney sounds okay, but not of any interest to me, just compare the Dixie Chicks--literally any one of their recent songs is better than anything she ever dreamed of. I just said she was talented to give fans the benefit.. I'm definitely not one. Too early (or too late) to say about Lindsey. She's 5 years younger than Britney, isn't she? And already seriously going the crazed route. No matter what she says, she has to prove it over a period of several years, and I hope she does, but her case does seem second only to Britney's; and it's possible that that car-chase is even more disgusting than any of Britney's stupidities.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Sorry, her pictures can't compare to the original Marilyn set. They come across as cheap and trashy to me. The standard of quality is lacking. Marilyn's looked more classy yet sexy.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Lindsay always struck me as one of the girls, then, that actually looked like a woman. Not a 12-year-old. While I think these pictures are awful, I think her doing a full nude set, but not for Playboy, was a really good move. It sort of moves her out of the category of people just wanting to know what her tits look like. It puts her on a different level. You've seen her nude, but she's still alluring. I don't know if any of this makes sense, but someone like Madonna, went fully nude, and people still were drawn in by her. Certain people have this quality. Lindsay has more than sex appeal. She has talent, and a nice personality. I really hope she keeps it together, even falling off the wagon every now and then, but I really hope she gets through all this. It would be horrible to lose somebody who has something to offer in the entertainment business. She reminds me a little of Drew Barrymore. We know what she went through. She was in rehab, out of work, horrible mother, the works. Then she grew up, and just became a dynamite actress who was able to write her own ticket, and even produce films. Drew had talent, and there's something about Lindsay that reminds me of all this. Lindsay isn't stupid. She has that grown-up quality, even at a young age. I just hope she sees that she really needs to get it together. People are going to start kicking the bucket around her, and hopefully she'll have cleaned up her act, before everyone dies around her from the party scene. These women are not going to last long.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Linsey Lohan is hotter as Linsey Lohan than Marilynn Monroe!!!
Plus, I doubt Marilynn had a tatoo on her ass. Let Marilynn Die you money hungry photographers.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lindsay is a very pretty girl, no doubt about it. She was also fabulous in Freaky Friday.

But Marilyn's original pictures had an innocence-naughty contradiction that the newer pictures lack. Lindsay also doesn't look as graceful -- several of the poses are contrived and awkward.

A photoshoot of Lindsay as Lindsay would probably have been more aesthetic.

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am shocked by these pictures! If these are supposed to even compare to Marilyn, then some has gone awry. I have never found Lindsey Lohan to be either overly attractive or entirely unfortunate, but these pics are awful! She looks trashy and her body appears to be that of a 40+ year old who has not taken care of herself. The boobs are fakes (she openly admits to it) and, truthfully, I have seen better. That first picture (on the bed) makes her look horrible and it just gets worse. IMO she needs to keep her clothes on and not ever try to compete with anyone of such iconic status.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Britney has none. Next. :rolleyes:

Of course. That's why her estate is valued at $100 million. You probably can't hear. Anyway, I think she is just ordinary and not even pretty, same for Lohan. Paris will be the only one of these Hollywood Party Girls to ride the crest of their own wave, because she is not at all stupid the way she's been portrayed. She's a businesswoman--very smart at that even though she knows as well as anybody else she's not an artist. Plus she's getting prettier as she gets older. God, did anybody see that mug shot of whore Heidi Fleiss when she got arrested 2 weeks ago, now that is one ugly hag. Came from a good family too, which ends up not meaning anything. Most of the young drug addicts are half-dead already, but I hope they make it. As it is, that's the only thing interesting about them. Paris makes them look like trailer trash, and she's no great shakes herself, being mainly just rich trash.