Lino Delacruz Onlyfans

I don’t know anything about him being a clam, but he seems pretty calm and chill about finding a discussion forum where we’re all thirsting and asking for freebies.
Its crazy to me thats all. Seeing older pics and vids literally just brought back both the dark and good memories of my life at the time but id say i am chill, most wont know who i am until they actually meet me and see me. So say im homophobic or a trumpy?? But id happily lyk i have a handful of gay friends both female and male ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its crazy to me thats all. Seeing older pics and vids literally just brought back both the dark and good memories of my life at the time but id say i am chill, most wont know who i am until they actually meet me and see me. So say im homophobic or a trumpy?? But id happily lyk i have a handful of gay friends both female and male ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why didn’t you respond to any of the people who said they got scammed? You doing refunds or do they have to know you to know you won’t be giving them their money back?