Lino Facioli (robin Arryn In Game Of Thrones)

As he's standing up, you can see a quick glimpse of his balls and they swing backwards. Very sexy

You realise he's not actually naked in the front right, unless you are doing a fully nude scene where they have actually agreed to show genitals in modern filmmaking and TV his dick and balls would almost certainly have been covered in some way to avoid accidents or embarrassment for the actor, who knows how many takes or tries that whole sequence took, he's not actually going to be expected to just be running around naked.

They gave Adam a prosthetic for his nude scenes so you can rest assured that Lino as much as we would all have enjoyed it is not actually naked other than his ass

ESPECIALLY following the sort of sexual harassment scandals that the film and TV industry have been through in the last few years

Sorry to ruin the fantasy for you tho

There are still a fair number of actors, particularly Europeans and Brits (Facioli being both), who just don't care and will let it hang out for scenes like these. OTOH Netflix or the production may require him to wear a modesty pouch. There's not enough to know based on what's seen here.

That clearly looks like his balls. Watch that scene again pausing each frame. Also actors aren't that shy these days.

Well, Lino's fellow Lord in Game of Thrones, Joe Dempsie, did very similar balls-through-legs nudity without a cock sock so there is a precedent:

8586171-1632073412-41295b978347af0ce8eb6403a139df90.jpg

Nonetheless, Lino's nudity could go either way. Don't think we can know 100% if he used a modesty pouch or not. Here are some different frames of the moment for us to judge for ourselves. To me the rounded shape at the bottom suggests balls in a loose sack, not a cock sock.

8586181-1632073413-f4eff4671e79aabd737df9f405e29674.jpg

8586191-1632073416-9f3599d3d90b2ad27fffce55aa81896b.jpg

Yes it’s definitely a sock

Yeah you are right it is standard practice in the industry to cover real genitals except for scenes that you really want to display intimacy in or if there is an actor trying to show real commitment to a role. You don't need a minor tertiary character who gets like 3 minutes total on screen running around to actually be naked.
Which I was previously pointing out but let the horny gays live their fantasies I guess

jinkx.gif

Can we stop this boring and not really Lino-related discussion about the details of the filming industry around the world, please?
If there is a sock or cock is not that important. Show his body and his beautiful face... all other things may come or not... we'll see. Now I've spent a lot of words for this fruitless discussion myself. Sorry!
If I get a new pic of him which wasn't already posted here, I will share it with you. ;-)