List Of Stadiums, Venues, Airports, Without Urinal Dividers?

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At Jackson Brewery in New Orleans, just outside the French Quarter
NOLA does not disappoint especially in French Quarter when it comes to mens rooms in many of the establishments in those 18th and 19th century buildings :cool:

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NOLA does not disappoint especially in French Quarter when it comes to mens rooms in many of the establishments in those 18th and 19th century buildings :cool:
You are absolutely correct about that.

EnkiEa432

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wanted to sadly report that I lost my last and only no-divider restrooms in town today at the 3rd/Fairfax Farmer's Market in LA. It was my usual place for more than a decade during busy/festival weekends, until they installed shoulder-height opaque steel partitions in-between. I knew it would happen at some point, and now all i have left are sport stadiums and select movie theaters. It wasn't a bad hangout place neither what with all the restaurants and shops, but it was the restrooms that motivated visits

/story, bro
worst thing to happen at the grove restrooms

Reactions: kewlaro

kewlaro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
worst thing to happen at the grove restrooms
I used to love those restrooms. Any idea of how Hollywood and Highland (aka Ovation) restrooms are now? Before they renovated, the urinals to the left of the main plaza didn’t have dividers but haven’t been back so wondering if they added them.

EnkiEa432

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to love those restrooms. Any idea of how Hollywood and Highland (aka Ovation) restrooms are now? Before they renovated, the urinals to the left of the main plaza didn’t have dividers but haven’t been back so wondering if they added them.
sadly they all have partitions. america is so very prudish now

EnkiEa432

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That sucks! I used to love watching all those tourist cocks pissing while visiting Hollywood. An end of an era.
it’s a sad end indeed. shout out to my fellow american men and the tourists who aren’t shy with their dicks