List Of Stadiums, Venues, Airports, Without Urinal Dividers?

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These are good! When I was at the Seattle Airport years ago they had some of the urinals that stick out at the bottom without dividers. Anyone know if it is still that way?

Yes, I just traveled through SeaTac and can confirm this is still the case in ONE of the men’s restrooms.

It’s located at the end of Terminal B next to a Mexican restaurant.

It’s a good spot to put yourself on display, if you’re so inclined.

SgtGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While I don’t mind peeing without a divider, people like you make public toilets and urinals specifically uncomfortable places for some. Take your perving somewhere else please.

You know, he’s not talking about doing anything that every straight man here has done (or wanted to do) to a woman. I have a theory that one big root of homophobia is that straight men can’t stand the idea that someone out there is looking at, thinking about, and talking to his friends about him in the same way he does towards women. He knows how he’s objectified women (if only as a teenager, for the saints among us) and he hates the thought of being objectified in the same way.

You know what, dude? If you’re half decent looking, if you’re even somewhat hung, we’ve already been checking you out. We’ve got your measurements. We’ve compared you with your friends and we’ve already run through hypotheticals for how to separate you out and who to approach with what technique to break through your defenses.

In short we’ve gamed you out just like you used to do with those girls in the club. Except we’re a hell of a lot more subtle about it. Which means you’ve already been masturbation material. Probably the last time you took a piss in a reasonably busy public restroom. You just didn’t notice. Because we’re that good.

So what are you going to do about it? You can run and hide and piss in a stall from now on like a woman. Or you can get all paranoid about whoever else is taking a piss at a urinal. Or you can completely forget about and just go about your business without worrying about if anyone saw you. It’s not like anyone will actually act on what they see, unless of course deep down you like the attention and show signs of interest yourself.

sonicatomic1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been watching a few football games in town.
Rose Bowl has mostly covered urinals except for the northeast restrooms adjacent to the stadium (the ones between hall 28 and 4). Since the bathrooms in general are plentiful, it's hard to follow a good crowd into the aformentioned ones outside of half-time
LA Coliseum still has uncovered urinals. but since the more popular Rams moved to SoFi, there's seemingly less people going to this one.
As for SoFi Stadium, everything's covered so don't bother going to that one unless you're actually interested in watching the game or seeing how much better a stadium it is in general.

Reactions: dummythicc

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia has these type urinals with no dividers as of a few years ago. Don't know if more private types of urinals have been installed or if dividers have gone up since. It's a long row both sides of the restroom and you see a long row of cocks. I saw a good amount of hung guys there. One guy flopping his around showing off told me his was 7" soft and that was very easy to believe.

download.jpeg