Live Streamers Bulge

Do you remember Firoz? From the Indians who posted massages on YouTube? Firoz is the muscled one. I talked to him on Instagram and he said he’d sell nudes on whatsapp, $100 the jerk off + cum video and sent a little teasing so here it isView attachment 24370211



whats his instagram name??? would love to write him as well what a beautiful Body i would see the pics without censur
 
I don’t see you posting anything
Dude STFU. it doesn’t matter if he posted anything or not. Just because this thread can go dry doesn’t mean y’all have to start posting about unrelated bullshit, all you’re doing is flooding it with zero content.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lolsjwzz
Dude STFU. it doesn’t matter if he posted anything or not. Just because this thread can go dry doesn’t mean y’all have to start posting about unrelated bullshit, all you’re doing is flooding it with zero content.
geeez. as if you're new here in LPSG, there will always be arguments here whether you like it or not. It's either you ignore it and move on or let it bother you. Also it matters if he post content or not because obviously, those who post and share content here are the ones keeping the thread alive. So walk the talk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted2516971
Dude STFU. it doesn’t matter if he posted anything or not. Just because this thread can go dry doesn’t mean y’all have to start posting about unrelated bullshit, all you’re doing is flooding it with zero content.
Except what we were talking about was content related to this thread and we’re 100% allowed to do so. And it does matter if he’s posted or not if he’s complaining about it. Y’all complain about content but there’s barely any to post.
 
Dude STFU. it doesn’t matter if he posted anything or not. Just because this thread can go dry doesn’t mean y’all have to start posting about unrelated bullshit, all you’re doing is flooding it with zero content.

You could always just unwatch this thread? just a thought
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted2516971
Hey guys, I would love to do my own sleep stream, but definitely not on YouTube, it's too public and risky. Can you give me some advice? I've heard of Twitch, but I'm not very familiar with it. Is it for free? And isn't it just for playing games? I'm looking for free streaming service only for sure. Just tell me please. Also - tell me if you'd be interested at all? I'm not afraid to show more...;)
 
Hey guys, I would love to do my own sleep stream, but definitely not on YouTube, it's too public and risky. Can you give me some advice? I've heard of Twitch, but I'm not very familiar with it. Is it for free? And isn't it just for playing games? I'm looking for free streaming service only for sure. Just tell me please. Also - tell me if you'd be interested at all? I'm not afraid to show more...;)
Twitch/ robot streamer
RobotStreamer *robot streamer is not busy at all. You’ll usually have about 20-30 viewers if you’re lucky.* < might be a good start

if you decide to do it on youtube ever in the future u can always make videos private or “un-list” your videos which means only people with the link can watch it
 
Twitch/ robot streamer
RobotStreamer *robot streamer is not busy at all. You’ll usually have about 20-30 viewers if you’re lucky.* < might be a good start

if you decide to do it on youtube ever in the future u can always make videos private or “un-list” your videos which means only people with the link can watch it
Oh ok, thanks so much for your reply! I didn't know about that YouTube thing at all. I'll definitely think about it. Thanks again.
 
Hey guys, I would love to do my own sleep stream, but definitely not on YouTube, it's too public and risky. Can you give me some advice? I've heard of Twitch, but I'm not very familiar with it. Is it for free? And isn't it just for playing games? I'm looking for free streaming service only for sure. Just tell me please. Also - tell me if you'd be interested at all? I'm not afraid to show more...;)
robotstreamer is definetly better if you want to show more nsfw stuff. Youtube and twitch aren't good for those kind of things even if you use unlisted links on youtube