D
deleted6148381
Guest
Try not to upload so long videos please unless you indicate the key moments
did anyone catch anything good from this?fossil daddy is live on tiktok again also in that onsie again unzipped
What is his name?Hot guy
And has anyone seen Desorakt_Hypercube online anywhere? I cant seem to track down his OF now that the YT channel went offline. I hope I spelled his handle right.
is the last video from youtube?
Hopefully somebody grabs this because I'm about to start grillingCarl is streaming live right now
watch?v=I6gFEY0v1xA
Yesis the last video from youtube?
his new YT channelanything new on Ripped Sleeper?
Unfortunately, it seems the number of predatory practices is just uncontrollable. I've seen people jumping in this huge thread, which has lots of good info and history (and rather teaches one how to be a proper kinky voyeur without destroying the streamers' goodwill), and not reading a line, and just asking the same things we created good protocols for ages now.Some advice for the amount of sexual comments on live streams, some streamers are having their live stream shut down by YT because of sexual comments in chat and video comments. Please don't do this!!!
Can u send the link please (private)?Ripped streamer just blew his load. Go see before it’s taken down
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.