Gat_cat
Cherished Member
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2021
- Posts
- 586
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 456
- Points
- 73
- Location
- Brasiléia (Acre, Brazil)
- Sexuality
- 80% Gay, 20% Straight
who is brazilian man?
who is brazilian man?
who is this?I just love Kev
He is. Tho he told me if we ever met he’d fuck meHe is awesome. He is also very engaging on Snapchat.
how do i join this village lol
I was more concerned about the huge centipede or whatever-the-fuck-that-was crawling across the floor.View attachment 84433171
I hear a fart when he gets out of bed
I’ve been following this guy fir a while now and im pretty convinced that its fake, there’d no twitch or any change to size the whole time. Even if your hard it tends to slightly shift in size.
Which guy? Time stamp?
you can see his entire dick and its bouncing when his white pants get wet
Missed it
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.