Looking for a muscle slave to own online.

Master-Primus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Read it carefully subs:
Hello there, Master Primus here. I'm an online Master and train muscle slaves to transform into the perfect muscle sluts I want. I'm talking to you, slut. Yes, you know that you want to serve cocks and without any discrimination. You don't care who fucks you, you just want cocks in your mouth and muscle pussy.

I need an extremely loyal and obedient long-term muscle slave who knows he has no purpose in life and I ll define purpose for him. He must realise he has no existence of his own and I will be giving him a reason to continue.

I will use him by men that he will find from streets, neighbourhood, bars, online etc. wherever he could find one. He must use his muscles, pussy, and mouth on a regular basis to serve cocks. He will record it on cam and send Me regularly and it will be My decision what to do with them. He just follows My orders without any limits and objections. He will maintain his physique by regularly working out in gym as I like my slaves muscular.

I will stay anonymous until he has proven his loyalty to Me and is transformed into the best muscle slut I want. If he wants he can also create means to bring Me to his location by bearing all expenses. I just need complete submission from him and his full ownership.

Traits:
1. There are many fake alphas, Doms, Masters and tops and I like making such fake dudes as my slaves. So DM Me.
2. Muscle daddies are my niche.
3. College jocks and studs are accepted.
4. Closeted married muscle subs are cherries on the top.
5. Daytime office authoritarians and inner subs are a treat. Also gym trainers and coaches.
6. Submissive sugar daddies sluts are preferred.

So DM Me with your shirtless pics and submissive smiling face, otherwise don't bother.